PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2024 NFL Monday Wild Card Game Thread

Yea, he fails to mention the GM had to re-sign a lot of those guys and managed to do just that despite Brady's dead cap. Oh my, I thought that wasn't possible. They all told us bill couldn't do anything in 2020.
I mean you just draft well and you're fine

The TB12 crowd seem more like lepers to me, except it takes forever for them to fall off.
I'm never falling off fam
The BB crowd are nowhere to be seen except yourself upstarter and Vrabel

Maybe this is why I never heard the argument that Brady destroyed Tampa's future. I've never gone to that page except to post about SBX. I mean, all the same players are at Tampa. This is the core of the team that won the Super Bowl, despite the fact they went 8-9 last year with Brady.
Same here and I love TB.
Love BB too but won't visit his page either....which is probably imminent.

I remember being sad that the Pats picked Boutte versus one of my 2 draft Beankies,Trey Palmer (taken 4 picks later). Sigh...

I remember being sad that the Pats picked Boutte versus one of my 2 draft Beankies,Trey Palmer (taken 4 picks later). Sigh...

I was banging the drum for Palmer as well.

It's probably more fun getting siff than a run of the mill yeast infection.
Lol either way I would think neither of those are fun, can you imagine????

Good only one Kelce left to cry

I'm never falling off fam
The BB crowd are nowhere to be seen except yourself upstarter and Vrabel
I love and appreciate all that BB did with the Pats and supported him to the end. But he is gone and now it's Mayo's turn to get my support. If they are in a Pats uniform or roaming the sidelines, I'll support them. I don't understand the purpose of demeaning coaches and players for the team you care about. Just not my style.

I love and appreciate all that BB did with the Pats and supported him to the end. But he is gone and now it's Mayo's turn to get my support. If they are in a Pats uniform or roaming the sidelines, I'll support them. I don't understand the purpose of demeaning coaches and players for the team you care about. Just not my style.
I appreciate both of them but if I had to pick I'm riding with TB12 all day long
Players game

Some folks on the board insist that you must. To them it’s impossible for both to simultaneously co-exist in a fan’s heart.
To each there own. But I just can't relate to all the drama and pitting one Patriot against another. It's boring AF to me.

My goodness what has happened to the Eagles...wow

To each there own. But I just can't relate to all the drama and pitting one Patriot against another. It's boring AF to me.
It drives me crazy. I should stop feeding the trolls, but it’s so attractive to give them the kind of crap they give everybody else.

All those Eagles’ fans who gave me crap about the Pats when they were 10-1 are going to be really quiet today after finishing 1-6 to finish the season. Funny who’s those same people who call BB a cheater are clamoring for him to replace Sirianni.

The problem for the Eagles is Hurts is not that good.

I think we should get a shot at AJ Brown or Smith this offseason. One of them if not both will wants out!

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
Back