PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2024 NFL Monday Wild Card Game Thread

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Opening this up for anyone who is tuning into the game later on.

Field looks good but the stands?

It's Redemption week! I'm excited. Someone at the Bills game should put the broadcast in Tomlin's headset

FHkiCpwVEAMfGp0.png

Those stands remind me of when we went to the 2003 home game against the Fins after a massive blizzard. We had to shovel out our seats… thankfully for my dad we had club seats… he spent the whole game inside. :) Bruschi pick six, Brady pooch punt… clinched the division… good times. :)

1705352913653.jpeg

Looking at the stadium in Buffalo, it reminds me of going to the game post blizzard in 2003 against Miami. I remember our seats were still totally covered in snow and we sat on a snow bank.

Football+Alcohol+Snow=Stupid

I am surprised the Bills let this stuff happen in their lots. They risk huge liability if one of these idiots breaks their neck.

I can't hate on Josh Allen. Likeable and has great taste in QBs.
1705352987230.png

Would love to know what he was really thinking when Kermit was crying to him about the refs...

Those stands remind me of when we went to the 2003 home game against the Fins after a massive blizzard. We had to shovel out our seats… thankfully for my dad we had club seats… he spent the whole game inside. :) Bruschi pick six, Brady pooch punt… clinched the division… good times. :)

View attachment 55949

You beat me to it.

Look at the dog in the front. Inside story, the guy with a dog is legally blind. Bruschi purposely went over there and threw up the snow so the guy could feel it and feel part of the game.

See how the snow crew came together as a team like the 9/11 terrorists!
— Sean McDermott pregame

TJ Watt out. Bills by a lot. Lol

Shame that the Bailey Zappe we saw in the first half against the Steelers defense with Watt was just a mirage. Oh well.

Bills by 2 scores, hopefully more than that, I’m not interested in the Steelers making this close.

Go Bucs go Buffalo.

TJ Watt out. Bills by a lot. Lol

Shame that the Bailey Zappe we saw in the first half against the Steelers defense with Watt was just a mirage. Oh well.

Watt should have never played in that game after the first play. He clearly got a concussion on the first play and he looked like he was out of it for the entire game. Shows you how inconsistent the concussion protocol is.

buffalos D is an Achilles heel for them

Just what we need - a Bills game narrated by Tony Romo

I am amazed all the fans are seated, the seats looked really bad on Twitter just an hour ago

looks like the bills field surface is actual astroturf... the carpet over concrete variety from the 1980s

100% rooting for the Bills, mainly to force the Chiefs to have to go to Buffalo next week.

Also, Texans would at least have a puncher's shot at Ravens, as opposed to watching them throttle this remaining corpse of a Steelers team.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back