PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION 2024 Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this can be disastrous when you couldve had mcconkey. Trying to be positive but damn.
We have a team full of McConkey's, Just saying. I have no idea who this kid is to be honest. I didn't watch too many UW games this year and was drunk during the semi finals...so not much to go on.

We have a team full of McConkey's, Just saying. I have no idea who this kid is to be honest. I didn't watch too many UW games this year and was drunk during the semi finals...so not much to go on.
We have a team full of Kendrick Bournes. We just drafted another one.

65IT.gif

How many bad WR can one team have?

Through free agency and now the first two rounds of the draft. This 4 win team has lost thier HOF HC, the starting LT, and signed exactly no one to upgrade the team.

One had double coverage the other didn’t. Odunze was who I wanted in the first.
The Rolling Stones said it best.

"You can't always get what you want But if you try sometime you'll find You get what you need"

Second round projection we got in the second round.

This is why I prefer moving up. Give up the 3rd or 4th, move down into the first and get a stud WR prospect instead of settling for the 10th WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back