PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 Combine Chatter/Results

Braden Fiske impressed. Aside from the short arms, he produced great tape at FSU, a senior bowl standout and now some uber athletic combine results.

Some results and notes from combine for DL and LB''s

(subscription only) Thursday's top NFL combine standouts: Which defensive linemen, linebackers impressed?

My binkie Payton Wilson ran a 4.43. He reminds me of Urlacher, minus the punt return ability (haha). He's listed as a early day 3 pick. I doubt he makes it that far. If Pats are serious about getting faster on O and D this guy is the ****e.

Some results and notes from combine for DL and LB''s

(subscription only) Thursday's top NFL combine standouts: Which defensive linemen, linebackers impressed?

The big knock on Fiske is the short arms but everything else checks out.

I understand from a privacy perspective really, I just don’t think he’s doing himself any favors.
Again, I’ve made it known my stance on these players skipping out on this stuff. They can call it what they want but all I view it as is you don’t want to blow your draft position and are playing it safe in a cowardly fashion.

Everything about this player screams pain in the ass.
Yes. Love most of his game but the ******** that comes along with it is a little too much. Having Lavaar Balls dad around would be bad enough, but Williams father may get the “tourch” passed.

Everything about this player screams pain in the ass.

Its my understanding that he's still got the having a minority ownership in the team as one of his demands..

If Tom Brady didn't get that, WTF makes this schlub think he's going to get it?

Quinyon Mitchell living the small school dream

Official 4.33 38”vert, 1.51 10 yd split.

Crushed the Senior Bowl and now the combine. Willed his way into the top 15 of the draft.

You really think he's going to go top 15 when most figured he was in the bottom half of the top 100?

Its my understanding that he's still got the having a minority ownership in the team as one of his demands..

I understand he cannot, per league rules.

Charles Robinson with tweets about the participants who took part in Measurements..

That was proven to be a bs thing

You really think he's going to go top 15 when most figured he was in the bottom half of the top 100?
Right around there. He absolutely shut down everyone he faced in Senior Bowl practices. Like blanket partied them. With Kool Aids injury he will be the first CB off the board imo. Could see 12-18ish.

Quinyon Mitchell living the small school dream

Official 4.33 38”vert, 1.51 10 yd split.

Crushed the Senior Bowl and now the combine. Willed his way into the top 15 of the draft.
Holy Toledo!!

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back