PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 Combine Chatter/Results

Missed the te’s completely last night. Anyone besides Bowers do anything special?

I thought Milton from Tennessee threw well. Enough for me to go look for highlights

I am excited that my first ever draft binkie Dylan Laube. Had the best 3 cone toward the top is the 20 yard shuffle and a fast 10 yrd split which means he has good acceleration and is agile.

He is the 3rd down back returner this team needs

Supposedly Worthy's time is 4.21. Which would be the BEST ever.
5'11.2" / 165lbs... Someone's gonna take a fairly big risk here. That being said, it's about the same BMI as Devonta Smith and a little less than TT11.

One thing is for sure is that despite no true IOL will be drafted in the first round, this class will go down as DEEP in quality IOL

One thing is for sure is that despite no true IOL will be drafted in the first round, this class will go down as DEEP in quality IOL

We can trade down to the 29th pick and take a guard. Been there, done that. ;)

Any update on Utah FS Cole Bishop after he pulled-up at the very end of the Gauntlet?

IMO, a starting-caliber FS is our #1 need on defense… Ass-uming an adequate CB opposite Gonzo is eventually found, that is…

Any update on Utah FS Cole Bishop after he pulled-up at the very end of the Gauntlet?

IMO, a starting-caliber FS is our #1 need on defense… Ass-uming an adequate CB opposite Gonzo is eventually found, that is…
I agree that FS is the #1 need on defense, but I think they need a better pass rusher than Uche more than they need a better CB. An upgrade at any of those positions would be great, but right now they have no one on the team that has demonstrated success at FS in the NFL and no one on defense other than Judon that the opposing offense have to account for in passing situations.

I agree. I think the Pats will sign a FS and press corner is FA. :rolleyes:

Not so sure about that? Despite having one of the ****tiest offenses in the NFL last year, the Pats pass defense was ranked 11th vs the pass at 208 yds allowed a game, 3 or 4th in passing td’s allowed and the run d was ranked 4th overall. This is with a team that couldn’t sustain a drive on offense if their lives depended on it. Even with an average offense the numbers translate better than 11.

Peppers is one of the players I’m going to be keeping an eye on closely to see how he performs. He wasn’t bad by any means last season.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back