U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
here we go...

Reactions: sb1
I shut it off when they started booing in the 3rd or 4th.

Red Sox ownership is killing this team.

Time to sell.
It's so unfortunate. You'd think that given the fact they ended the curse, won in 04, 07, 13 and 18, this ownership would be beloved. They saved Fenway, and made some really nice improvements. Yet they nickel and dime player contracts, let homegrown stars leave, feed the fan base bullchit excuses that they think we are stupid enough to believe. Never mind that I have to take out a mortgage to go to Fenway. I really want to watch and really want to like them, but it's unbearable. I had it on the radio online and couldn't get beyond Kluber imploding and I shut it off. It's as if the 4 championships didn't take place. I know I sound like one of the negative nancies that ***** about the Pats, but I just can't do it.
I Cant Star Trek GIF by MOODMAN

It's so unfortunate. You'd think that given the fact they ended the curse, won in 04, 07, 13 and 18, this ownership would be beloved. They saved Fenway, and made some really nice improvements. Yet they nickel and dime player contracts, let homegrown stars leave, feed the fan base bullchit excuses that they think we are stupid enough to believe. Never mind that I have to take out a mortgage to go to Fenway. I really want to watch and really want to like them, but it's unbearable. I had it on the radio online and couldn't get beyond Kluber imploding and I shut it off. It's as if the 4 championships didn't take place. I know I sound like one of the negative nancies that ***** about the Pats, but I just can't do it.
I Cant Star Trek GIF by MOODMAN
Yep.

Not only have the become ambivalent towards the success of the team on the field but the condescending towards the fan base.

I can't stand them.

Yep.

Not only have the become ambivalent towards the success of the team on the field but the condescending towards the fan base.

I can't stand them.
I don't harangue the fanbase, unless you count the pink hats that sing Sweet Caroline at the top of their lungs when they are losing by 10. They've turned into the Cubs. Happy losers as long as we have a nice day at park.

I am starting a campaign to go get Shohei Ohtani. Give him what he wants for a contract because he is worth every penny. We would get an ace in the rotation and a big bat in the middle of our lineup. Say he gets 10 yrs/$600M (i dont know what he will go for)...its like getting a #1 starting pitcher for $300M and the best bat out their for $300M. He would be paired with countryman Yoshida and be the perfect fit.

You know they have the money

Reactions: sb1
I am starting a campaign to go get Shohei Ohtani. Give him what he wants for a contract because he is worth every penny. We would get an ace in the rotation and a big bat in the middle of our lineup. Say he gets 10 yrs/$600M (i dont know what he will go for)...its like getting a #1 starting pitcher for $300M and the best bat out their for $300M. He would be paired with countryman Yoshida and be the perfect fit.

Ohtani wants to go to a team that's going to be competitive. I'm not sure that includes the Red Sox.

Not sure it is wise to spend so much on 1 guy when there are lots of holes. Amazing guy I agree, best out there.

I am saddened by the current Red Sox

No I am not

They were a last place team last year and have only gotten worse. It's awfully sad to see what they have become.

I don't watch them, but i do notice how bad they are. Chaim "the fraud" Bloom needs to get canned as of yesterday.

I shut it off when they started booing in the 3rd or 4th.

You should never have turned it on in the first place.

**** the Dead Sux, from ownership upstairs to field management downstairs... And everyone in-between. **** them All to ****ing Hell.

You should never have turned it on in the first place.

**** the Dead Sux, from ownership upstairs to field management downstairs... And everyone in-between. **** them All to ****ing Hell.

So you’re saying that you won’t support the franchise that in spite of arguably the worst record in all sports of institutional racism (and additionally a poor history of pederasty) chooses to denigrate its entire fan base and geographical region as racists (while constantly sticking out its hand to that same region asking for money and special privilege)? And couples that by putting ****ty teams on the field and failing to develop talent, especially pitching talent?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back