PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2023 Red Sox

Well, the Sox have won 6 games in a row. They're in 3rd place after sweeping the Jays 4 games. I have to admit, they're doing much better than I thought they would so far. I hope they keep proving me wrong.

Be nice if things ended up like that movie. Win in spite of the owner.
That's what they're doing right now. It's still early though.

A new transaction:
Zack Littell was acquired by the Red Sox from the Rangers on Friday in exchange for cash considerations, Kennedi Landry of MLB.com reports.

Littell has posted a 2.25 ERA and 16:2 K:BB over 12 innings this season at the Triple-A level. He'll report to Triple-A Worcester for now but could get a look with the big club before long.

Well, the Sox have won 6 games in a row. They're in 3rd place after sweeping the Jays 4 games. I have to admit, they're doing much better than I thought they would so far. I hope they keep proving me wrong.

That's what they're doing right now. It's still early though.

A new transaction:
Zack Littell was acquired by the Red Sox from the Rangers on Friday in exchange for cash considerations, Kennedi Landry of MLB.com reports.

Littell has posted a 2.25 ERA and 16:2 K:BB over 12 innings this season at the Triple-A level. He'll report to Triple-A Worcester for now but could get a look with the big club before long.
Sighing Sigh GIF

I am going to have to tune in. d%#*!@t.

Sighing Sigh GIF

I am going to have to tune in. d%#*!@t.
Red Sox and Celtics are both playing in Philly at approx. the same time tonight.
Venues are only a mile apart.
Alex Cora,who has always supported the Patriors,Bruins and Celtics, said today if he gets thrown out of the game he's bolting down the street to attend the Celtics game.
Would be funny as hell if he actually gets thrown out tonight

Sox are playing well and have been on a streak. Good to see

They couldn't complete the sweep and neither could the Celtics yesterday. Still taking 2 out of 3 from the NL Champion Phillies was great to see. Still early and much more baseball left. I might need to tune in and waste 4-hours of my life watching them play the Skanks on a Sunday night. Scratch that. With the new rules that will on'y be 3-hours and 40-minutes....

They couldn't complete the sweep and neither could the Celtics yesterday. Still taking 2 out of 3 from the NL Champion Phillies was great to see. Still early and much more baseball left. I might need to tune in and waste 4-hours of my life watching them play the Skanks on a Sunday night. Scratch that. With the new rules that will on'y be 3-hours and 40-minutes....
Much quicker than that. The game is actually fun to watch again,largely due to the clock.
Steals are up. Duran can fly but Story and Mondesi are the other top basestealers and both out for a couple months.
I'm not a big Bloom fan but one thing he's done is loaded the Sox minor league system with speed burners. Very smart, realizing speed would be a major commodity with the clock,as well as strong up the middle d and hitters who grind at bats and make contact. Sluggers who either homer or strike out are now devalued. All that stupid launch angle ********. That was baseball for losers.
Passive. Now we get more a exciting game the way it was meant to be played.

Tough loss to the Reds. Bello has GREAT stuff but is not consistent enough for me and wonder if he would be better served in AAA until he gets it together. Haven't seen the Sox play in a while and it is strange to see so many guys on the roster that i have never heard of. tough to win games with a sub par roster. Good to see Duran playing well and Yoshida is better than advertised and seems comfortable in Boston

F the Yankees

some decent talent coming up ... not great but decent ..
I do not often agree with Mazz ... some decent coming up. He wanks it hard to bashing local teams. ....
f'n choad ass pecker that he is ... but they do blow. F.U. Mazz you freaking choad ass troll .. give Felger a tug ...

This team is going to be over .500 at the ASB, which given what has happened with the SP is amazing. And the kids are starting to drive the ship. Duran and Bello. I would rather watch this team than that collection of misfit toys known as the Celtics. Sox have way more heart.

This team is going to be over .500 at the ASB, which given what has happened with the SP is amazing. And the kids are starting to drive the ship. Duran and Bello. I would rather watch this team than that collection of misfit toys known as the Celtics. Sox have way more heart.
Duran and Bello are the two best reasons to watch. I like Cora but Duran has to play every day. Including vs. lefties. He brings more to the table than Duvall. Let Duvall DH some and play left while Yoshida DHs.

Chaim's "underdogs" are 1-4 since trade deadline.

One can simply look at the calendar each season and forecast exactly when the team, especially the front office, will fold and call it a season.

Stick a fork in em

Stick a fork in em
ya, they are done. Time to bring up some youth to see what they have with some extended playing time in Boston? Cant hurt

ya, they are done. Time to bring up some youth to see what they have with some extended playing time in Boston? Cant hurt
The big difference this year is they finally have some good talent in the upper minors as well as young talent already there like Duran,Casas and Bello.
Cedanne could be something. Maybe our starting rf next year. Mayer is close.
Getting Whitlock and Houck back will help as well as Sale. I could actually see them getting hot in September but regardless it'll be too late.
The need starting pitching pretty badly.
Most of the good pitching talent in tge minors is low minors couple years away.
Don't know about who's available on fa mkt this offseason but they need some help.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back