PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 2023 OFFICIAL Week 18 PostGame Thread: Patriots Lose to Jets 17-3

Immediate Postgame Reactions
If Zappe wasn’t ordered to play that bad, then he doesn’t deserve to take another snap in the NFL. He was awful, should have thrown a few pick sixes early, wasn’t even close on many of his throws.

Just awful!
He just sucks. Thankfully that noise from some low info fans was shut right the f down.

Jets haven’t beaten the Pats at home since the 2010 playoff game.

Let the off-season games begin…

Lets Go Start GIF

Oh yeah.. nice loss.. now how do we get the 2nd seed ? Now why did we beat the broncos?
2nd pick if Arizona beats Dallas.

Scott Hanson on RedZone sounds like a massive clown. He just went rambling about Belichick trying to summarize his career in some weird tone as if he died, then starts to speak all gently about how cute it was that he reads Harry Potter books, and then throws in something about being fined over spygate.

All the people desperate to see Bill gone are going to have a helluva reality check with a new regime, I fear.

Look, if the Herald story is true, he has to go, but it’s pretty clear to me that that story was a crap piece just from the news on Klemm.

An ending emblematic and reflective of the year we've had, but a sad, possible final note for a key piece of our historical run of six Super Bowls.

Not knowing if this was actually BB's last game as the HC of the NEP is the most BB thing ever.

We're on to what should be an interesting offseason. :rolleyes:
This is more like a post mortem thread.

The Patriots couldn't even beat a bad Jets team at home in the snow. We lost by TWO Touchdowns! It wasn't even close.

I don't see how anyone can defend BB anymore but I'm sure that some will try.

I would be perfectly fine with the Krafts jettisoning Belichick entirely after that disastrous farce of a home game season finale.

Those who might have been holding out a little hope for Bailey Zappe. NOPE, today's game convinces me that he's not the guy either.

On to the DRAFT! QB or BUST! Let's get one of Williams, Maye, or Daniels and take this franchise forward into a new era.

Wow, I floated the serendipitous idea that Pats would beat the Broncos as our last win of the season,
because Bill's first win in 2000 was @ Broncos. And it happened. It seems to be destined to end.

Where's all the frontrunner at

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back