PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 NFL Divisional Round - Saturday NFC Game Thread

Eagles talent on both lines is impressive. Howie Roseman has done an incredible job putting this team back together after the Carson Wentz fiasco. They coukd be dominant for years like the chiefs.
Jaylon Hurts is a humble hard working likable guy.
Roseman drafted Agahlor in the 1st round.

WInner of the NFC will win the Super Bowl - assuming it's Philly vs SF in the NFCCG. Philly and SF look miles better than KC, Buffalo, or Cincinnatti.

And lol to anyone who thought Timmy was going to go on a magical super bowl run beating Dallas, Philly, SF, and Buffalo.

WInner of the NFC will win the Super Bowl - assuming it's Philly vs SF in the NFCCG. Philly and SF look miles better than KC, Buffalo, or Cincinnatti.

And lol to anyone who thought Timmy was going to go on a magical super bowl run beating Dallas, Philly, SF, and Buffalo.
go away troll

Eagles are probably my 2nd most hated NFC team but I wouldn’t mind seeing them run a train on Mahomes in the SB
How nauseating will it be when the Networks and the NFL start with the Kelce vs. Kelce promotion. It will be as bad as Super Bowl XLVIi when Goodell joined the Ray Lewis posse and embarrassed himself.

How nauseating will it be when the Networks and the NFL start with the Kelce vs. Kelce promotion. It will be as bad as Super Bowl XLVIi when Goodell joined the Ray Lewis posse and embarrassed himself.
He looks like Ronald McDonald with those yellow gloves/shoes

There would be something pretty funny if Hurts, the guy who Bama rejected, ends up being the best pro of the three QBs.
or us signing Lamar after passing him in the draft

I wonder what size hoodie that is on daboll
Size qb whisperer, and qb fixer.. size coach that gets his team to buy in and allows the players to maximize thier strengths.. something we once had for 20 seasons..
Remember when many people were making fun of Sirianni's opening press conference? Goes to the playoffs 2 years in a row and on his way to a NFCCG.
It amazing what adding a elite WR, COACHING, belief in each other and a team's system can do.. Eagles look unstoppable on offense.. I feel it's them and KC in superbowl

id give up 10 first round picks for Hurts
Interesting, Eagle fans were ready to run Jaylen out of town after his 2nd year last year.
I’m sure they are happy the coaches and front office didn’t listen to them and decided to build an offensive scheme to enhance Jaylen’s strengths.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back