PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2023 Mock Drafts

Call me crazy, but if we could trade back a little and still get Mayers, Id take it. Guy just reminds me so much of a young Kelce, but the guy can block as well. With this draft, you obviously look to trade one of our two tight ends. BOB knows how to use them, so the capital makes sense to me.
Wouldn't that make him more like GRONK?

Also, I'm not sure what's with the C fascination. Andrews has two more years, and they have Kody Russey behind him.

Last edited:
Figured I'd put my money where my mouth is. Went with no trades on the first one, and a realistic trade to move up for a tackle in the second one.

1675137335148.png
1675138174100.png

16263bba2eda640fc0bee16c5c97a994.png

Not mock-draft-related per se, but NFLN's Daniel Jeremiah has revealed his top 50 version 1.0; there are some familiar names in not-so-familiar places on it, and other names that aren't nearly as familiar whom we'll have to start taking into account:

I looked at 33rd and teams needs more O-line help needed then any other. They got the Eagles picking Skoronski at 10.

Sounds about right for him... I'll be Very interested in seeing his height/weight/arm length/wingspan #s at the combine, as well as his 225s...

1675529705827.png

Edit: Forget this scenario. The trade with NO would not work.

Maybe there's another way then that we could pry Ramczyk from NO... He's been their RT, but I still believe that he's capable of switching to LT here.
According to over the cap the only thing that makes sense for NO is a post June 1 trade designation. And I believe unlike a post June 1 cut, you can’t do it early. Has to occur after June 1 so they wouldn’t get any draft capital from this year.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back