PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 Patriots Roster Cut Down Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve never let go of a 4th round pick in year 1 before. He certainly isn’t ready now, but showed some nice flashes, but was very inconsistent and raw. I think the plan is to keep him for the year and see if he can get acclimated to the NFL this year and be able to replace Hoyer next year. Just my guess though.
I don't think getting him to the PS is even possible and if he did make it he wouldn't last long there.

How about my man Jalen Wydermyer? I will be pleasantly surprised.
“…And most recently of all, a "Patriot Preseason Game in Las Vegas" was held, from which we have received more than two dozen reports of individual acts of perversion SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here. You can find them in the game day thread instead.”

That draft was terrible AsiAsi Keene.
Draft experts said we nailed it and we’re going back to the two tight end offense again like gronk and Hernandez.
Josh can have them.

That draft was terrible AsiAsi Keene.
Draft experts said we nailed it and we’re going back to the two tight end offense again like gronk and Hernandez.

Yes they had a few years when it was a lot of swings and misses, but the last two drafts are looking pretty good.

How about my man Jalen Wydermyer? I will be pleasantly surprised.
I don't think he has the athleticism for any ST role, so as a backup he shouldn't really stand a chance

Yes they had a few years when it was a lot of swings and misses, but the last two drafts are looking pretty good.
2020 has Dugger, Jennings, Uche, and Onwenu. Its ultimate success depends on how many of those guys are able to step up and take major roles on the team, being effective in what they do. Fingers crossed.

Asiasi and Keene were never consistently healthy. If you can't play you aren't much good.

Asiasi and Keene were never consistently healthy. If you can't play you aren't much good.

Hard to get better too, and most 3rd rounders enter the league needing some refinement.

Maybe Wydermier to the practice squad.

Any word on Ray, Roberts, Wade, Mcgrone, Bledsoe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes