PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Sunday - Wild Card Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I attribute these close games today to playing division rivals for a 3rd time.. these games are a wildcard no pun intended
Would have liked to face the Bills again, they are beatable

Ravens might win this game. Cincy had a weak oline before the game started. Now the left tackle is out. Ugh
Ravens play Bills if they win?
Who would of thunk ball control by the Ravens could be the difference. I get the turnover like you said. But a ten minute drive? C'mon man

I think we're going to be two passing trains on this, but I'll phrase my response in such a way as to maybe find a bit of agreement:

Why the hell did the route have the receiver on such a short route?
Sorry, other post was a screen shot. You said you didn't see the play, this is it:

full

That was some bad playcalling by Baltimore at the goalline. Gotta draw up something for those TEs.

Eli Apple, didn't like him based on his **** talking  after games. Saw his face jjust now and dislike him more. I had an irrational despise of Mike Martz, no real reason hated his face. Same for McDaniels if the Dolphins and now Eli Apple!

It’s absolutely crazy how going into this weekend literally everyone expected 3 or 4 blowouts and instead every game has been competitive/insane.

Eli Apple is rotten to the core
Eli Apple, didn't like him based on his **** talking  after games. Saw his face jjust now and dislike him more. I had an irrational despise of Mike Martz, no real reason hated his face. Same for McDaniels if the Dolphins and now Eli Apple!

Gronk kicking a field goal at the SB?
Isn't Gronk from the Buffalo area?
Fix has been in for a while?!

It’s absolutely crazy how going into this weekend literally everyone expected 3 or 4 blowouts and instead every game has been competitive/insane.
Was here to post same thing. This current game, I could see going like SF-SEA. Close, but then not so much. I’d not be surprised if Cincy takes control.

Was here to post same thing. This current game, I could see going like SF-SEA. Close, but then not so much. I’d not be surprised if Cincy takes control.
Cincy seemed a bit asleep at the wheel in the second quarter. Expecting them to turn it back on coming out of halftime.

The Bengals have to stop arm tackling and focusing so much on trying to strip the ball and just tackle

31, 34, 31. All the winning teams so far today scored over 30 points. you have to score points to win this league. you cannot rely on defense and special teams and waiting for the other team to screw up to win in the modern NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents