PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Sunday - Wild Card Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy finish. Kirk Cousins being Kirk Cousins... No idea what he was thinking on that final throw.
It’s too bad, he played well. But yeah, you can’t really check down with your season on the line

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
eh, thats about it... just a sock puppet account for a regular poster, who doesn't have the nutsack to openly troll ... not worth worrying about
Always wonder why people think this way. Not saying it isn't true, but curious what makes you think this. I was accused of being duplicate account on a gambling forum. It would have been humerous except the dude was relentless. Got to the point where I just don't post there anymore.

I mean, it’s not their fault they pulled all those games out. They’re not a bad team, they’re just not as good as their record

Detroit and Green Bay from the same division arguably were better teams at the end of the season.

Always wonder why people think this way. Not saying it isn't true, but curious what makes you think this. I was accused of being duplicate account on a gambling forum. It would have been humerous except the dude was relentless. Got to the point where I just don't post there anymore.
Pape can’t take anymore of the hubris; so I think they’ve gone a bit mad in conspiracy theories

At least NY or Phily will be eliminated next weekend

In this case - account is 12 years old, had less than 100, maybe 120 posts iirc, and the poster was way too aggressive in his post to be a newb... so, its someone, who is a regular poster, who made the post in order to get under my skin - its a sock account ... i don't know who it is... @Ian could find out, but he usually lets that stuff slide.

Ravens D will keep this close.

Pape can’t take anymore of the hubris; so I think they’ve gone a bit mad in conspiracy theories

Tolerating hubris can be a challenge, for sure.

account is 12 years old, had less than 100 posts iirc, and the poster was way too aggressive in his post to be a newb... so, its someone, who is a regular poster, who made the post in order to get under my skin - its a sock account ... i don't know who it is... @Ian could find out, but he usually lets that stuff slide.
LOL … Hi , my name is Kyle.. been around for around 12 years and spent a lot of time lurking only just recently starting to post.

You were going off about people posting about judge and Patricia, was too easy of a layup to pass up with a joke.

Lighten up bud. Not that serious to create a secondary account for another poster. Good lord. Carry on Pape! Nice to meet you

to be fair to the Vikings.. they have like 2 good players on D. They are a very good offense but they need some help.

Ravens D will keep this close.
I don't think so, I think there only hope is Huntley plays out of his Skull and the Bengals play like the Bildos did earlier today. I have a hard time believing that will happen. I think the Ravens D will be gassed with all the short drives and turnovers from their offense. Tough to overcome that especially when the team your playing has all the weapons Cincy does.

LOL … Hi , my name is Kyle.. been around for around 12 years and spent a lot of time lurking only just recently starting to post.

You were going off about people posting about judge and Patricia, was too easy of a layup to pass up with a joke.

Lighten up bud. Not that serious to create a secondary account for another poster. Good lord. Carry on Pape! Nice to meet you
That started off like an AA meeting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick