PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Sunday - Wild Card Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reached into the Patricia playbook on that 4th down call. Yeah, throw behind the sticks. great idea. :rolleyes:

Ya but I think employing both Judge and Patricia on the same offense was a real recipe for disaster. What do you think?
I think you are being added to the ignore list sock puppet

Ok so have to put off claiming to be a descendant of Nostradamus another day.

I just want to say I called it a couple weeks ago that the Vikings would be 1 and done no matter who they played.

Dumb call and dumber of Cousins to throw short when the receiver was blanketed. Brain dead!

Buh bye frauds

I just want to say I called it a couple weeks ago that the Vikings would be 1 and done no matter who they played.
Lotsa come-from-behind wins and such, but Cousins in the playoffs…

Eagles get a familiar face next week.

Dallas/Tampa vs 49ers... oh boy

Considering the Giants’ best receiver is nobody, I think we might have to reconsider Jones’ ranking among current QBs…

F the Giants!! I hope they get knocked out by Philly

Hmm giants to the divisional round with the same team minus Joe Judge as coach...

I think the Giants are headed to the NFCG. They almost beat Philly last week with their backups

Considering the Giants’ best receiver is nobody, I think we might have to reconsider Jones’ ranking among current QBs…
golladay went from being a thousand yard receiver in detroit to a zero in new york... wonder what the disconnect is...

Crazy finish. Kirk Cousins being Kirk Cousins... No idea what he was thinking on that final throw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents