ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I'm sure the alert is running, but the schedule has flipped to Week 9:

Some tough match-ups this week, so good luck to everyone :cool:

The Iggles better not choke Thursday

And 100% of us are undefeated this morning

Nice picking to the 3.9% who picked the JETE

Reactions: Ian
Damn,,,my gut feeling was correct on 2 of the games but I panicked and switched on Sunday,,,had the Lions because I knew the Packers are **** this year,,,but chose to change the pick last minute ,,,and also had the Chargers all week again I saw the injuries they had on Offense so picked Atlanta a couple hours before the game. Should stay with the picks I make,,,but after reading the injuries or so called expert picks,,,,,I make the last minute changes. Still happy with my record Ian,,,
Not bad for someone from Bahrain.

Good work winner.

On to week 10

@Ian: what are the season standings? where can we find these?

Hello Ian,,,,thanks again for the great job you are doing ,,just one question,,what is the number on the far right on the weekly results ? ie after the weekly result,,,there is another number for everyone,,,just curious to what it means. Thankyou and sorry to ask. GO PATS

Reactions: Ian
Hello Ian,,,,thanks again for the great job you are doing ,,just one question,,what is the number on the far right on the weekly results ? ie after the weekly result,,,there is another number for everyone,,,just curious to what it means. Thankyou and sorry to ask. GO PATS
If it’s the red one, it’s the number of games that people missed and didn’t make a pick for. Those get counted as a loss.

on the weekly results its the point differential on the score (how far your predicted score was off to the actual result of the last game where we are asked to predict the score, not only who will win), @Ian uses it as tiebreaker if people have the same weekly record

@Ian

No week 10 thread yet ?

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST