PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest 2022 NFL Picks Contest - We're on to Week 5

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I'm sure most people have seen the alert this morning but the standings for the overall season have been updated and @Sect140 sits in the lead heading into this week:

Obviously, with 13 weeks still left to play a lot can change and the week-to-week part of things has already been a rollercoaster given how games around the league have already gone, so it's definitely been an interesting start to the season so far :)

A lot of games this week seem like "sure things" so I wonder how many upsets will occur.

78.6 % of PatFans pickers are angry with the results of that thrilling offensive show last night.

@Ian, is their no way to show pick percentages of MNF because of the tiebreaker ?

78.6 % of PatFans pickers are angry with the results of that thrilling offensive show last night.

@Ian, is their no way to show pick percentages of MNF because of the tiebreaker ?
It’s just the way it’s formatted. I just haven’t messed with it to add the team record or % back in yet.

Thanks for the update.
I get to be in 1st for a few days.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
@Ian not letting me pick the Sunday morning game. My pick is GB in case you don't see this in time.

Also, I changed the standings page slightly where it also now shows the differentials on ties, so moving forward that will be there so that even those of us who didn't finish first can see how far off from the actual final score we were, as well as obviously show things a little more clearly for the people who do end up potentially tied at the top ;)

Good job winner.

I am downgrading the Cardinals to useless.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes