PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Division Round - Sammy Teal-Blue Cats vs the Amerindians (Jax vs KC)

I feel kinda bad for the jags this game seemed closer then the score.

The Bills beat Skylar Thompson by 3 points and now they're gonna clap cheeks?

Has anyone actually been watching the Bills lately? Mac the Patriots putrid offense moved the ball on them at ease. Their defense is a shell of what it was cause of all the injuries.

And Josh Allen is turning the ball over twice a game.

The Dolphins scored 24 points all on drives of 18, 8, 8, and 0 yards. Did you watch the game?

I feel kinda bad for the jags this game seemed closer then the score.
I wouldn’t feel too bad for them. They let Henne drive 98 yards for 6. They deserved to lose after that.

I hope the Bengals win tomorrow then i can root for Burrow to make the Super Bowl, i can't root for the Bills even against this smug Chiefs team.

The Bills not winning a championship in the Super Bowl era is something i enjoy too much, although 0-5 would be the greatest thing ever.

Has anyone actually been watching the Bills lately? Mac the Patriots putrid offense moved the ball on them at ease. Their defense is a shell of what it was cause of all the injuries.

Lolfins play the Billdos well they matchup well. KC not so much specially with a hobbled Mahomeboy

I hope the Bengals win tomorrow then i can root for Burrow to make the Super Bowl, i can't root for the Bills even against this smug Chiefs team.

The Bills not winning a championship is something i enjoy too much, although 0-5 would be the greatest thing ever.

Bengals will lose in KC down both their tackles.

Lolfins play the Billdos well they matchup well. KC not so much specially with a hobbled Mahomeboy

Divisional games are always closer than they should be except when Brady played the Bills.

I mean it was a divisional game

The Bills not winning a championship in the Super Bowl era is something i enjoy too much, although 0-5 would be the greatest thing ever.
I can.

They got help this year
If anyone got help it was the Bills you could say one of their players collapsing got them a home game against the Bengals and neutral AFCCG game instead of a 3 seed and having to beat the Bengals and Chiefs on the road which could of easily happened cause the Bengals were looking sharp.

The Bengals got boned more than anybody.

If anyone got help it was the Bills you could say one of their players collapsing got them a home game against the Bengals and neutral AFCCG game instead of a 3 seed and having to beat the Bengals and Chiefs on the road which could of easily happened cause the Bengals were looking sharp.

The Bengals got boned more than anybody.
You don't like the Bills obviously but the Chiefs were essentially handed a bye, home field advantage and the weakest team left in the playoffs.

JFC Gronkowski is on the fox pregame....

Jags gave it their best. That fumble was awful.

KC is a hell of a team. Frankly i don't see a team besides the Bills who can beat them roster to roster. 49ers have a chance if their D just shows up and runs the show, but few teams have talent on both sides like KC does.

Everytime i watch KC play it convinces me more and more that maybe we need to move on from BB. He's good at getting the most out of okay talent, but is he great at evaluating the skill postiions that matter in today's game? I'm not so convinced.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back