PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 NFC & AFC Championship pregame thread

What happened to all the conspiracy theories about the NFL setting things up for the Bills? Come out and own it, I've got the receipts.

I never understood that one...why the Bills? Very small market team. Allen-Mahomes is a good rivalry but what about Burrow-Mahomes? Same duo in last year's AFCCG. Honestly I think I'm more intrigued by Cincy-KC and I'm guessing a lot of football fans feel that way.

I never understood that one...why the Bills? Very small market team. Allen-Mahomes is a good rivalry but what about Burrow-Mahomes? Same duo in last year's AFCCG. Honestly I think I'm more intrigued by Cincy-KC and I'm guessing a lot of football fans feel that way.
Simple. DAMAR HAMLIN

shame on all of those posters for thinking more about football during that time

shame on all of those posters for thinking more about football during that time

It's quite a persecution complex...the league is trying to get the Buffalo Bills a Super Bowl ring to stick it to the diehard Pats fans who don't want a team in their division to get their first ring after 56 years.

I’m pretty sure that Romo would spontaneously combust from how powerful his orgasm would be if the Bills had won and it was Allen vs Mahomes. wonder if he downplays everything Burrow does during the upcoming game while sucking Mahomes off? or does CBS give him orders and tell him to chill?

I can only imagine if it was Bills-Chiefs. I can hear it very clearly, tie game late 4th quarter

“the Bills season can’t end like this!”
two minutes later
“the Chiefs season can’t end like this!”

"Uhhhhhh OOOOOOOOO Jim I don't knooooooow uhhhhh eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh OOOOOOOOOOO errrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm”

It's quite a persecution complex...the league is trying to get the Buffalo Bills a Super Bowl ring to stick it to the diehard Pats fans who don't want a team in their division to get their first ring after 56 years.
Its sad the way the whole Buffalo team imploded.

Its sad the way the whole Buffalo team imploded.
Not so much sad as funny that the team based in the city with the worst winter weather of any city in the USA wasn't really built to play in that weather (couldn't run except the QB, couldn't stop the run, couldn't single cover wideouts)

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Not sad for Buffalo. They get to celebrate getting hammered and jumping on tables. Something I would have been arrested for back in the day. Can't have both a Super Bowl and criminal behavior. Pick one.

Not so much sad as funny that the team based in the city with the worst winter weather of any city in the USA wasn't really built to play in that weather (couldn't run except the QB, couldn't stop the run, couldn't single cover wideouts)
That was so weird.

It was like the Bills defense had the wrong spikes on.

Not sad for Buffalo. They get to celebrate getting hammered and jumping on tables. Something I would have been arrested for back in the day. Can't have both a Super Bowl and criminal behavior. Pick one.
No tailgating at the Super Bowl.

Not in Phoenix. They told us go inside and pay $20 for a beer or pack up and leave.

I wonder if Lou Anarumo would get any looks around the league as a HC candidate…seems like he’s got a good defensive mind like BB

Last edited:
No tailgating at the Super Bowl.

Not in Phoenix. They told us go inside and pay $20 for a beer or pack up and leave.
Or a $1000 for a table at a bar outside the stadium that included nothing but the privilege to sit there.

We parked in a lot near all the bars. No tailgating, had a dude who took his job very seriously let us know there was no tailgating. However, the lot directly across from us, in what we couldn't differentiate as to why, allowed tailgating. It appeared to be the same parking area for the mall/bar/restaurant area. We paid before they put up no tailgating signs, so we had no idea and mr security would not give us a refund. His boss came over saw our coolers and fortunately for us, we by chance packed all the beer at the bottom and the waters and soda's at the top with the food. Dude let us stay and "tailgate with our deli meats".

people who talk about the 2001-2019 Pats being so lucky have obviously never watched the Chiefs these past few years
Every team that's Ever made it to the superbowl has a little luck involved.. guess we got lucky 6 times
49ers allowed 77.7 rushing ypg (#2) and gave up only 76 yds to the Cowboys (#9 rushing offense). It'll be interesting to see how they do against the #5 PHI rushing offense (147.6 ypg).

PHI is #16 in rushing D (121.6 ypg) going up against 49ers' #8 rushing O (138.8 ypg).

I'm not sure this will be anything other than a low scoring 3 point game.
Yeah... 49ers Front 7 is definitely a force to be reckoned with... and that is what you call a real offensive system (Shanahan)that works for just about any qb to put them in position to be successful... however this eagles team is a different animal.. they can beat you literally at every skill position offensively..
If there's a weak link on the 49ers it's thier secondary. They can be had for big plays..

No one's talking about how elite the eagles defense is as they've been great all season.. the x factor in this game is hurts ability to use his legs.. there is no x's or o's for that..

nfl must drug test Mahomes.....KC med staff is pumping him full of every PED and "recovery agent" imaginable....

Really starting to dislike this Bengals team; I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team so ****y that hasn’t won anything. I dislike the Chiefs, but I think I’m kind of rooting for them to crush the Bengals Sunday.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back