PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 Mock Drafts

Of what is left, Flocking Please Bill!!!! Just two of these guys and I'll forgive you for not drafting JJohnson, McDuffie or at 29, Karlaftis, Dax, Booth, Dean or Travis Jones. C'mon man, you're turning into Sleepy Bill.

I had to pick Josh Williams in the 6th even though I picked 2 CB's early. The value was too good to pass up. I also picked Noah Ellis over McCall. I just think he has more stamina and is really good controlling gaps.
Christopher Allen could be a sleeper pick. He missed pretty much entire season but had some promise in 2020.
Clark was also too good to pass up in the 4th. He has a serious injury but docs say he'll be good as new. It worked with Gronk to a point so it's worth a shot. It's better than Bill picking someone like Araiza with that pick. LOL

1651245321218.png

This mock seems pretty reasonable, but we are all reading tea leaves. However I would put Sauce Gardner a little higher than 5! That is pretty lofty, but CB is a huge need for most teams, and he is lights out. A shutdown corner improves the whole D since it frees up a safety.
Ha, I nailed that one, but I am not sure it makes up for my other whiffs. Sauce went 4, but should have been taken higher. I so wish that the Texans had grabbed him instead of the Jets. I don't know how Aiden and Hutchinson are doing; would Sauce project to #1 overall now?

Ha, I nailed that one, but I am not sure it makes up for my other whiffs. Sauce went 4, but should have been taken higher. I so wish that the Texans had grabbed him instead of the Jets. I don't know how Aiden and Hutchinson are doing; would Sauce project to #1 overall now?

No worse than #2 now that's for sure.

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back