PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022/2023 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread

This day keeps on giving...
Hard to believe someone so useless got 7 (SEVEN) years of credited svc in nfl.
I thought he was much younger. I mean I get they thought he might develop, but other guys who demonstrate more upside got cut in first tng camps.

ah well cleaning the slate

Hard to believe someone so useless got 7 (SEVEN) years of credited svc in nfl.
I thought he was much younger. I mean I get they thought he might develop, but other guys who demonstrate more upside got cut in first tng camps.

ah well cleaning the slate
Eeesh, that's a little harsh. I hope he does not read this forum. I suspect he did the best he could given his god-given tools since this is the type of player BB had on the team.

The Patriots are signing USFL defensive lineman Jeremiah Pharms Jr., per Ian Rapoport of NFL Media.

7/18:
Patriots release LS Ross Reiter

7/19:
Patriots sign EDGE player Jeremiah Pharms, Jr

Patriots place Chase Hines and Andrew Stueber on NFI list

Hoping both Hines and Stueber come back relatively quickly. From what I have been hearing and reading, they both have good potential.

Damn. I thought all those guys (other than White) were fine. Should we worry about Jones?

No idea what ails Andrews but I'm sure he'll just eat a sandwich and be alright. Unless it's blood clots again? Please don't be blood clots.

Damn. I thought all those guys (other than White) were fine. Should we worry about Jones?

No idea what ails Andrews but I'm sure he'll just eat a sandwich and be alright. Unless it's blood clots again? Please don't be blood clots.
No. This is SOP for guys that had off-season surgery and what not. I would start to worry if it was Mid-August and they're still there.

I'd only worry if they don't play in training camp at all. Football is a tough sport though. Being available is a talent. I'm excited to see who emerges out of the training camp competition. Hopefully some new names come out on top this year.

7/22: (Patriots have 84 people signed 6 open slots)
Patriots release Byron Cowart

Patriots place Malcolm Perry on Reserve/Retired list.

Last edited:
Usually I would be complaining about BB and releasing of draftees. But with regards to Coward, I went back to the draft and the only one I saw who was drafted after him (other than Jake Bailey) was Gardner Minshew. In this case BB took a shot and it did not work out.
With regards to Perry, he was not going to make the team.

I would like to see BB bring in a couple of more shots on goal during training camp for DT and DE.

7/26:
Patriots release Daryl Williams - OL

Patriots placed Myles Bryant on the NFI list.
Patriots placed Jake Bailey on the NFI list.

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back