PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 UDFA Signings Thread

I dont know how others feel but would you mind not posting every signing. This is really a Pats thread and it will be harder for people to skim for Pats signings. If there is a particularly interesting FA then by all means feel free to post it.
Yea I really don't care about seeing every UFA signing either- except ours....

I dont know how others feel but would you mind not posting every signing. This is really a Pats thread and it will be harder for people to skim for Pats signings. If there is a particularly interesting FA then by all means feel free to post it.

Post police!! No problem though as phone is about to die.

Perhaps, they’re having a retirement party for Ernie. Seriously, they may not be taking a deep dive into the UDFA pool.

Some of the remaining roster spots might be reserved for veteran free agents like Jason McCourty rather than a larger rookie class.

Perhaps, they’re having a retirement party for Ernie. Seriously, they may not be taking a deep dive into the UDFA pool.

Some of the remaining roster spots might be reserved for veteran free agents like Jason McCourty rather than a larger rookie class.

Plenty of space . still some fat at the bottom of the roster (opt-outs, futures..)

They usually fill up and then churn with FA later..

Plenty of space . still some fat at the bottom of the roster (opt-outs, futures..)

They usually fill up and then churn with FA later..
I’m a proponent of bringing in a good amount of UDFAS.
Is KJ Costello out there as a camp arm?
Or do they want Jones to get a boatload of snaps?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back