PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Red Sox

I hate those awful yellow uniforms. Never ever have a uniform with yellow as the main color. Yellow is meant to be a highlight color. The pirate's uniform is an example of yellow used as it was intended by the uniform gods. The redsox yellow p!ss uniform is :yuck:

Well that’s not the way to start an important series

Well that’s not the way to start an important series
Since the all star break. They always lose to good teams. Hopefully that's the end of the yellow uniforms.

Last edited:
Obviously you want to sweep the Yankees so the Yankees go away, but for the Red Sox purposes they really just need to win one of these games, and two would be great. So if they were going to lose one it was gonna be the one that Cole was pitching

Blue Jays seem like they’re fading ever since the weird thing with Tampa Bay and the pitching card, will have to see if they get their mojo back in time, otherwise it will be a Red Sox Yankees wildcard game

Baffling bullpen management by Cora there. Brutal

They are going to get swept. Erod is pitching Sunday.

• Sad
Reactions: sb1
They are going to get swept. Erod is pitching Sunday.
He has the ability to pitch a good start, but it won't mean much if our bats don't do anything again and the bullpen implodes. Great start from Pivetta wasted.

Sox are two games up for the WC with 7 left so not in terrible shape whatever happens today, but winning makes things much easier. Of course, it already sucks because they could have knocked out the Yankees here instead of giving them life

Well that wasn’t ideal…

They absolutely suck. That was embarrassing. swept at home by the yankees.
Not making an excuse but Joe West might be the worst umpire/ref/official today in any sport at any level. That missed strikeout call might have changed the complexion of the Wild Card race.

Not making an excuse but Joe West might be the worst umpire/ref/official today in any sport at any level. That missed strikeout call might have changed the complexion of the Wild Card race.
since the break the yankees rays and jays own the redsox.

The schedule favors the Red Sox from here on out. They have 3 games with Baltimore and 3 with the Nationals, they could win out. The Yankees have to face Tampa and Toronto. Not an easy task. The Blue Jays have to face the Yankees and Baltimore.

What a horrific sports weekend all around. Not having Whitlock was a huge loss. If you can’t get six outs at the end of a game you don’t have much of a shot.

So much for the easy schedule and automatic wins against Baltimore.

• Wow!
Reactions: sb1
And the Mariners are now only a game back…

What a horrific sports weekend all around. Not having Whitlock was a huge loss. If you can’t get six outs at the end of a game you don’t h
I'm still trying to recover. Tonight's game features a lefty they have success against so hope for the best,
And the Mariners are now only a game back…
That shocked me this morning as I looked at the WC standings. I was only concerned about the eastern teams.

Could be a bad local weekend for sports if the Sox crater and the Pats get rolled on Sunday night...

They stink. More specifically the bullpen. Ugh.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back