PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Red Sox postseason thread

Yep. I hate those f-ers.

Considering I went into this Sox season with the same expectations as this year's NEP season, the postseason run is gravy.

Anyone but the Dodgers or Astros at this point...

That’s fine. Short leash.

With these 2/3/2 formats, the key is to win one of the first two games. Because ultimately your goal is to go back to Houston up 3-2 (well the goal is to sweep but you know)

Do you think Cora feels less pressure than Astros manager Dusty Baker having won in 2018 and the fact no one expected the Sox to be here?

Would have preferred the Giants win, if only to get Betts outta there. But that’s for another day

Any chance the Dodgers lose to Houston or Boston? Atlanta has no chance I'm afraid...last year it was Boston who handed LA their world series, this year it could be the Nationals

Do you think Cora feels less pressure than Astros manager Dusty Baker having won in 2018 and the fact no one expected the Sox to be here?
i think we (Sox) are very comfortable is the underdog role.

Hope the sox beat the cheating Astros. Better watch out for them stealing signals.

My Dodgers got some umpire assistance last night for the win which I don't like seeing games end like that. They should be able to handle the Braves.

I'm rooting for a Dodgers-Red Sox matchup. My dream matchup has always been Dodgers-Yankees but they choke every year.

Hope the sox beat the cheating Astros. Better watch out for them stealing signals.

My Dodgers got some umpire assistance last night for the win which I don't like seeing games end like that. They should be able to handle the Braves.

I'm rooting for a Dodgers-Red Sox matchup. My dream matchup has always been Dodgers-Yankees but they choke every year.
Yeah that was a tough call to make. And on the road!

WTF? Why is Fox showing a wide angle when ball is in play? I can’t see what happens!

Ump not helping Sale in this inning

Sale has absolutely nothing. He hasn't even thrown a change up yet.

29 pitches in the 1st inning and 1 run. Not ideal. Could be worse I guess. Hopefully we answer

29 pitches in the 1st inning and 1 run. Not ideal. Could be worse I guess. Hopefully we answer
That's a lot of pitches. And every at bat was a struggle for him.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Ok get someone warming

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots