PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Red Sox postseason thread

Definitely. The line-up is absolutely mashing, and the key guys are well rested in the pen.

Baseball is weird. They were stumbling towards the finish, got swept by the Yankees and lost 2 out of 3 to the Orioles. Then boom, 9-2 since then. Keep it rolling
The entire season was weird. From the all star break on, they couldn't beat good teams. They were hanging on by a thread. It shows you once the playoffs start, anything really can happen.

The entire season was weird. From the all star break on, they couldn't beat good teams. They were hanging on by a thread. It shows you once the playoffs start, anything really can happen.

The Red Sox are taking the "anything can happen" saying to the extreme.

Except for the 2004 ALCS this has been the craziest turn of events I've seen.

After Correa hit the go ahead homerun in game 1 he pointed to his wrist like it's my time, ERod merely returned the message.
Did anyone see the guy in the stands that did it after E-Rod K'd Correa in the second? I Think E-Rod saw it too!

The Red Sox are taking the "anything can happen" saying to the extreme.

Except for the 2004 ALCS this has been the craziest turn of events I've seen.
After the all star break, they collapsed. They went from 1st place and the best record to 8 or 9 games back. Then covid hit. They have to call up a bunch of woosox players. And they played great. And helped keep the team's head above water until everybody came back. what a crazy year.

The Red Sox have Sale for game 5 and Evoldi is pitching game 6 (if necessary).

The Red Sox have Sale for game 5 and Evoldi is pitching game 6 (if necessary).
I checked NESN and WEEI and neither had a story that Sale was starting game 5, Cora said it depends if they need Sale out of the bullpen.

I was just reading up tonight's starter Zach Greinke. He has pitched just 3.1 innings since coming off the covid list September 20th. He lost his only start against Boston lasting just 3 innings. He is 4-6 lifetime in the postseason. Go Sox.

Wow, quick hook.

Dodgers fan here. This dodgers - braves series is about the craziest I’ve seen through 3 games. Dodgers just hit a 3 run jack to tie it at 5 in the bottom of the 8th.

pulling for a dodgers- sox ws

Dodgers fan here. This dodgers - braves series is about the craziest I’ve seen through 3 games. Dodgers just hit a 3 run jack to tie it at 5 in the bottom of the 8th.

pulling for a dodgers- sox ws
:yuck: :poop:

renfroe is useless at the plate this series.

Nick that's a real name, Nicks your buddy, kind a guy you can trust, kind a guy you can drink a beer with, Nick

From what I've seen of the MLB playoffs, Boston is the best team remaining. Atlanta and LA Dodgers don't impress me.

This game is too close for comfort.

Sox are going to rue wasting that 1 out triple. inexcusable not to score that runner....

asking alot of the bullpen vs this Houston lineup.

I have an impending sense of doom.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back