PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 opponents set

We will probably be adding an NFC team to that list. Likely Dallas, Minnesota or Arizona.
I believe the AFCE draws the NFCE for the extra game, team decided by matching the 2020 division ranking.

We will probably be adding an NFC team to that list. Likely Dallas, Minnesota or Arizona.
Pro Football Focus claims that if there is a 17th game, the Patriots will get the Cowboys.

Hope we are allowed to attend games in Mass. I'll fly back for that Bucs game insanity.
I hope Brady retires after this season, I don't want him coming to Foxboro in another team's uniform.

I believe the AFCE draws the NFCE for the extra game, team decided by matching the 2020 division ranking.
Pro Football Focus claims that if there is a 17th game, the Patriots will get the Cowboys.
I am not saying either of you are wrong, but where are you seeing that the League has made some sort of decision on what that 17th game will be? AFAIK they haven't even officially confirmed there will be a 17th game, let alone how it will work.

(I expect the League will make a play with the Union for 18 games so I am not entirely sold on having just 17 next year)

I am not saying either of you are wrong, but where are you seeing that the League has made some sort of decision on what that 17th game will be? AFAIK they haven't even officially confirmed there will be a 17th game, let alone how it will work.

(I expect the League will make a play for 18 games so I am not entirely sold on having just 17 next year)
They haven’t decided *if* there will be a 17th game, but did approve the scheduling formula they would use in such a case.
NFL plans to expand regular season to 17 games per team in 2021

I didn’t see specifics that it’s the NFC East this year, but PFF seems to think it is. That would be the halfway mark in the NFC rotation (played them in 2019, will play next in 2023) so it does make some logical sense.

Assuming decent FA moves and either a Garoppolo-level QB or a top 10 draft pick QB, they can have a winning season with that slate.

Assuming decent FA moves and either a Garoppolo-level QB or a top 10 draft pick QB, they can have a winning season with that slate.
Outside the obvious annual division games, some of the road slate (Chargers, Falcons, Panthers, Texans) is about as nice as one could hope for.

Not the same with many of the home games, which will bring the boo birds out in full force (Saints, Titans, Bucs, Browns).

Buccs game is going to be awful, whether we win or lose. Not looking forward to seeing Brady and Gronk (if he's still there) walking around in those trash jerseys in our stadium.
....Brady & Gronk flashing their new SB rings

Bucs game in primetime or bust. BB and Brady will want to show up one another. And I want fans in the stands!
Based on the opponents that might be the only primetime game the Pats play.

Based on the opponents that might be the only primetime game the Pats play.
I can see the Bills game being another. Or Cowboys if there’s a game 17 (I think we draw the third place NFCE team)

7 games against playoff teams...will be nice to knock some of them off..

That Bucs game is going to be insane if there are fans in the stadium.

That Bucs game is going to be insane if there are fans in the stadium.
I'm hoping that one game pays for my whole package....

I'm hoping that one game pays for my whole package....
I've been on the waitlist for season tickets for years. I am hoping now that we suck maybe some people opt out.

I've been on the waitlist for season tickets for years. I am hoping now that we suck maybe some people opt out.
You might get your way. It is very hard to maintain the interest of the paying fan base when the dynasty is over.

That schedule is a cake walk compared to this year.

Sadly we can no longer write off all division games as W’s. All a sudden we have 4 really tough games that used to be a breeze (Bills/Dolphins)

Sadly we can no longer write off all division games as W’s. All a sudden we have 4 really tough games that used to be a breeze (Bills/Dolphins)
Yup. The AFC Least has become the AFC East again and it's been a long while. Let's face it, other than the Pats this division was not exactly one of the more difficult ones in in the league this century.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back