PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 opponents set

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Hopefully the roster is improved and better prepared to compete cause I think getting to .500 will be a battle again with this schedule. At least the tougher opponents seem to be at home.

Hopefully fans can get into Gillette. Brady’s return needs fans there to make it special.

Last edited:

Hopefully the roster is improved and better prepared to compete cause I think getting to .500 will be a battle again with this schedule. At least the tougher opponents seem to be at home.

Hopefully fans can get into Gillette. I think Brady’s return has to have fans there to make it special.

In all likelihood we get to go up against TLaw and fields. I’d bring them both up to foxboro predraft just to collect as much info as I can.

This schedule looks easier than the one we just went through. At least no Chiefs next year.

We don’t know what the roster will be and who the QB will be. Would love to trade up for lance.

Last edited:
@ the texans again!?! no steelers?

my prediction: 10-6

If we don’t get a quality qb and a new front seven, next year will be uglier than this one.

If we don’t get a quality qb and a new front seven, next year will be uglier than this one.

They need wideouts as well. I mean they have some free agents. I could another team like this one again.

Buccs game is going to be awful, whether we win or lose. Not looking forward to seeing Brady and Gronk (if he's still there) walking around in those trash jerseys in our stadium.

Bucs game in primetime or bust. BB and Brady will want to show up one another. And I want fans in the stands!

Buccs game is going to be awful, whether we win or lose. Not looking forward to seeing Brady and Gronk (if he's still there) walking around in those trash jerseys in our stadium.

could be facing white and Edelman as well.

Hopefully fans can get into Gillette. Brady’s return needs fans there to make it special.

Home schedule looks tougher than the road, which helps. The Saints are also $75m+ over the salary cap for 2021 to date.

If we can get a halfway decent QB and hit on key free agents, we can be in position for a playoff run. We’ll see though.

Hope we are allowed to attend games in Mass. I'll fly back for that Bucs game insanity.

BB seems to lose to his coaching tree more than other coaches — the ones who know how BB thinks. Brady will know exactly what BB will try to do to him on defense. I have no confidence in the Pats winning that game unless Brady is hurt.

Should be in the vicinity of 9-7 or 10-6 if key opt-outs return.

Pats can’t count on 4 or 5 annual wins vs the division anymore. Gonna be a grind to compete and win year after year.

Mayfield, Brady, Brees, Lawrence, Tannehill, Allen, Herbert, Watson and possibly Fields. We should keep our secondary together next year

We will probably be adding an NFC team to that list. Likely Dallas, Minnesota or Arizona.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Back