PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest 2021 NFL Picks Contest - Week 2 Now Running

thanks but I am still waiting for the promised total overview from all played seasons so far @Ian ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ian
6-10. What a blazing start. To tank or not to tank... :D

• Ha Ha
Week 1 was brutal. So many upsets, surprises & disappointments but football's back baby!
Thanks @Ian

I believe that I had a winning record last week. Can I make it 2 weeks in a row?

• Winner
Tough choice tonight. You have Taylor Heinicke making his 2nd career start on national television vs. Daniel Jones 3rd year QB trying to show he's not a first round bust. I think the Giants played pretty well at home last week and still only scored 13 points so I expect the Giants to lose on the road.

I'm a perfect .5, it's a model of my life

Glad I went to bed early......I woke up this morning to an unbelievable ending to the NYG-Washington game.....Some teams just know how to lose...Let's hope that isn't the Pats this year after that Miami loss......

On another note...I haven't seen an Alamo Prediction thread yet for Pats vs Jets this week......will there be one?

changed my pick about an hour before kickoff last night, Woo Hoo 1-0 baby!

changed my pick about an hour before kickoff last night, Woo Hoo 1-0 baby!
Right or wrong, picking the gints to lose every game this season will be an easy task.

Why does it say I missed 1? I don’t see my error.
It's odd - after doing some digging, there was a glitch where two records were created for the Thursday game for you for some reason, which caused the error. I've fixed it, so you're listed at 13-1.

@Delicate Genius also had a duplicate entry, so yours has been adjusted.

I reviewed all of week one and all from this week, and those are the only discrepancies I found. I’ve also fixed it to prevent this going forward.

This has been updated through last night.

15-1 is good picking.
Congrats week 2 winner.

Got me by 1! If only Tyrod Taylor stays in the game.. Congrats on the win - my strategy was guided by my partner for that particular evening, Noisy Neighbour. I think I'll have to make sure I have some on hand for the next round.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back