PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
49ers should be all over this. Their D collapsed in the Super Bowl because of their CB's. You can't trust Verrett to stay healthy and Mosely is terrible.
Too bad they dropped so much cash on Trent Williams.

Of all the over-paid Rosenhaus clients that Bill signs, THIS is the one he DOESN'T sign?!?
Well I don't really know much about desmond King so idk. Maybe Focus on draft or maybe King can have a bigger role in Houston than in a loaded backfield here

I would take Carr in a second, but Carr seems to be too mild mannered to ask for a trade.
Carr doesn’t have the resume to ask for a trade.

Well I don't really know much about desmond King so idk. Maybe Focus on draft or maybe King can have a bigger role in Houston than in a loaded backfield here

One thing for sure is: Dollar for dollar, Desmond King > Jalen Mills...and I liked Mills coming out of the 2016 draft, Bill could've used one of his comp-6th picks on him...But my goodness that feckin contract...

He could ask for a trade. Lesser players have.
And how do you think that would work out?

And by the way the suggestion was that since his center asked to be released and the replacement isn’t as good that justifies demanding a trade.

And how do you think that would work out?

And by the way the suggestion was that since his center asked to be released and the replacement isn’t as good that justifies demanding a trade.
Yes, that one reason is why Carr would ask for a trade. Have you been following what the Raiders are doing? Their franchise is a dumpster fire. It’s a culmination of things. A center for a QB is quite important.

Of all the over-paid Rosenhaus clients that Bill signs, THIS is the one he DOESN'T sign?!?
Caserio has done about 17 deals with the largest at $6M (aav). He's giving that franchise a colonic.

I saw Sanchez in some pics along with Stidham at a Jordan Palmer passing camp a month or two back. They must've become buddies there or something.

Okay, hear me out... what if the guy Cam Newton was signed to mentor for a year... is actually just Stidham?
All the geniuses here will say no way. But, who among us really knows what’s running through Belichick’s head. How many of us foresaw the flurry of signings this week.

If Bill thought what many of you think of Stidham, he would likely already be gone. And, despite revamping several position groups so far in free agency, the QB room remains the same sans Brian Hoyer. Just saying....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes