PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Mock Drafts

PFF really lets you get away with a lot of trades. Didn’t force trade any of these, acquired 2 future 1sts and traded no future picks away. Plus got this draft haul! Unrealistic, but fun.

I suspect this would be impossible in real life, but it's my favorite mock I've seen. Great manipulation, great players!

My last 2 on Fanspeak, basic version. I love that Pitts drops on both.

15: R1 P15 TE Kyle Pitts - Florida
46: R2 P14 LB Zaven Collins - Tulsa
96: R3 P32 OT D'Ante Smith - East Carolina
120: R4 P15 DL Tyler Shelvin - LSU
122: R4 P17 QB Kellen Mond - Texas A&M
139: R4 P34 CB Benjamin St-Juste - Minnesota
177: R5 P33 WR Shi Smith - South Carolina

15: R1 P15 TE Kyle Pitts - Florida
46: R2 P14 QB Davis Mills - Stanford
96: R3 P32 G Deonte Brown - Alabama
120: R4 P15 DL Alim McNeill - NC State
122: R4 P17 WR Anthony Schwartz - Auburn
139: R4 P34 S Hamsah Nasirildeen - Florida State
177: R5 P33 EDGE Charles Snowden - UVA

Had Pitts fall to me on this one last night... Not that I would like to draft him there. I'm fully on board getting one of the top CB's or OL in the 1st if we can't get one of the QB's.

1619033323432.png

Had Pitts fall to me on this one last night... Not that I would like to draft him there. I'm fully on board getting one of the top CB's or OL in the 1st if we can't get one of the QB's.

View attachment 32289
I’d love that draft although I wouldn’t necessarily care for Mills at 72. But that’s picking nits. If Pitts somehow fell to 15, which he won’t, you take him there all day and twice on Sunday. The Pats would easily win day 1 if they landed both Pitts and Horn.

I’d love that draft although I wouldn’t necessarily care for Mills at 72. But that’s picking nits. If Pitts somehow fell to 15, which he won’t, you take him there all day and twice on Sunday. The Pats would easily win day 1 if they landed both Pitts and Horn.
No doubt Pitts isn't dropping that far, I'd be shocked if he did. I would love Horn at 15 to be clear, Slater or Jones would also be great there imo. At this point on the mocks I'm just trying to see how many of the players I really like I can get, and trying out different scenarios.

I keep getting my favorite drafts with trade downs - just taking some that are offered to me by the PFN board.

Just got my favorite draft yet:
40. Jaelen Phillips EDGE
47. Dillon Radunz OT
60. Daivon Nixon DT
96. Ben Cleveland OG
120. Tyre Gillespie S
122. Shaun Wade CB/S
139. Shi Smith WR

Good thing the draft is only a week away... I think in most of these you can interchange Mills, Mond, and to some degree, Trask, depending on who you like or who is available. If Pats were to grab any of them I'd be fine with it, as I'd assume they like him. I keep coming back to OL/DL/LB depth, and a DB (prefer CB but ok with S) and a shot at WR, outside of the QB position.

1619136675331.png

I keep getting my favorite drafts with trade downs - just taking some that are offered to me by the PFN board.

Just got my favorite draft yet:
40. Jaelen Phillips EDGE
47. Dillon Radunz OT
60. Daivon Nixon DT
96. Ben Cleveland OG
120. Tyre Gillespie S
122. Shaun Wade CB/S
139. Shi Smith WR

I like the first 3 picks...

Cleveland's ok, but if a more athletic Guard such as Kendrick Green were still available, that's whom I would take there...

If the Divine Devil is still available at 120, I would take him instead of Gillespie and convert him to full-time Weak-side LB...

And I like the last two picks.

Imagine the 49ers shock the works and take Pitts at 3, pair him up with Kittle.

LOVE the first 3 picks...

Not a fan of Darden at all at 120, especially after taking Elijah Moore at 46...Dude's is way, Way too small; he makes Moore look like Harry...

If you liked Glitch Richards, then you'll love Paris Ford...But I didn't, so...

And then ANOTHER Safety at 139? Triple Fail...All of 120/122/139 should've been used for three of CB, DE, DT, OT or G/C.

I can live with the last 4 picks...But there's no reason not to draft ANY OLmen...

A lazy Saturday Triple Mock, then maybe one more next week...

The Draft Network, no trades:

• 15​

• Mac Jones QB, Alabama​

• 46.​

Gregory Rousseau EDGE, Miami

• 96.​

Alim McNeill IDL, NC State

• 120.​

Kendrick Green IOL, Illinois

• 122.​

Ambry Thomas CB, Michigan

• 139.​

Monty Rice LB, Georgia

• 177.​

Simi Fehoko WR, Stanford

• 188.​

Dan Moore Jr. OT, Texas A&M

• 197.​

Chris Rumph II EDGE, Duke

• 242.​

Dax Milne WR, BYU

The top 4 picks will likely all be gone before I can pick them where I did here...

I preferred other LBs than Rice at #139, but they were all taken and he was clearly the best of the rest...

And I'm afraid that my last 4 picks will also all be gone before I can pick them where I did here.

Last edited:
Next up is Tony pauline's Pro Football Network, with trades:

Mac Jones QB Alabama

Joe Tryon EDGE Washington

Tyson Campbell CB Georgia

Tylan Wallace WR Oklahoma State

Aaron Banks OG/T Notre Dame

Khyiris Tonga DT BYU

Derrick Barnes LB Purdue

Jimmy Morrissey C/LG Pittsburgh

Simi Fehoko WR Stanford

Israel Mukuamu DB South Carolina

• 2022 NO 5th

Another draft in which Mac Jones falls to me at 15...Patience, Grasshopper William...

Again, I doubt that Tryon lasts into the 40s, never mind the 50s...

I was looking for other, more coverage-specializing LBs than Barnes, but those dudes were gone and he was clearly the best of what was left...

I believe that Morrissey is big enough to be given looks at LG besides his natural Center position...

Again, I doubt that Fehoko last this long...

And Mukuamu might have to switch full-time to FS (Devin Mac's successor?), but he should at least be tried at CB before that happens.

Last edited:
And finally from Pro Football Focus, with trades, more needs-based, more positional value, and more public board:

1619290694581.png

I managed to draft Mac Jones in all 3 mocks...All of Tryon, Spencer Brown & Jamin Davis will most likely be long gone before I can pick them here...I also decided to draft Jacob the Freak Harris as my WR#2, mostly because both Fehoko & Milne were no longer available.

Last edited:

View attachment 32289

I think you're forced by the sheer will of the universe to take Pitts at #15 if he falls

I clearly had the trade capital needed to trade to #4 and #7 confused the other day

To get to #7, would likely take 2021 1st, 2021 2nd, and perhaps a 6th+ or later

To get to #4 would likely take 2021 1st, 2022 1st, and another pick like a 2-3rd rounder

Gave some serious thought to Dillon Radunz over Elijah Moore there, to get Lance's college teammate with him. Unless im doing something wrong, the one thing i dont like about PFF is that you can't see the pool of players available as teams pick, whereas most of the other simulators show you available players real time

1619459201952.png

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back