CB Wade, Ohio State
CB Lucas, ASU
FS LeCounte, UGA
SS Sterns, Texas
SS Stevens, LSU
P Marshall, Auburn
P Von Rosenberg, LSU

Obviously, still early...The majority of these names are highly regarded

One Trevor Lawrence please. I had rather this team have one terrible year and get the number one pick than scratch and claw their way to anywhere from 5-11 to 8-8 and miss the playoffs. No worse place to be in the NFL than picking 8-15 range every year. One horrible year is worth the best QB prospect since Manning (imo)

I’ll say it now, LT Penei Sewell from Oregon is the best player in the draft. He might not go #1 because he isn’t a QB but I think he is the most talented. He is by far the best OT prospect since Joe Thomas and he might be even better.

To put how good Sewell is into perspective, last season he received a number of Heisman votes including a 2nd place vote from Bruce Feldman. Some people even think he is a legitimate chance to win the Heisman in 2020 or at least be the first offensive lineman in nearly 2 decades to place in the top 10. He is the definition of franchise LT.

One Trevor Lawrence please. I had rather this team have one terrible year and get the number one pick than scratch and claw their way to anywhere from 5-11 to 8-8 and miss the playoffs. No worse place to be in the NFL than picking 8-15 range every year. One horrible year is worth the best QB prospect since Manning (imo)
Don't see BB agreeing with that, however wise it may be

I’ll say it now, LT Penei Sewell from Oregon is the best player in the draft. He might not go #1 because he isn’t a QB but I think he is the most talented. He is by far the best OT prospect since Joe Thomas and he might be even better.

To put how good Sewell is into perspective, last season he received a number of Heisman votes including a 2nd place vote from Bruce Feldman. Some people even think he is a legitimate chance to win the Heisman in 2020 or at least be the first offensive lineman in nearly 2 decades to place in the top 10. He is the definition of franchise LT.
Insane, I know the name, but not much else, can't wait to follow

Thank you for this information.

Shelvin or whatever his name is, a big nt from LSU. Did face a lot of douple teams last year and did well. For example against Georgia
If we miss that this season, he can be interesting

Justyn Ross reminds me of Julio Jones, not sure if he will test the same 40 time, but he’s outstanding, very similar to Ceedee lamb.

DT Jaylen Twyman is another guy we should be looking at as well.

Kyle Pitts and Pat Freiermuth are TE1/1B. Both could be very good guys to look at if we go TE again.

I’m not even bothering with QBs because it’s Lawerence and Fields as 1A and 1B.
One QB to look for is Trey Lance..

@KontradictioN Florida never disappoints :ninja: (*Supposedly K Toney*. I heard other FL players were there as well as others, possibly*)

Last edited:
@KontradictioN Florida never disappoints :ninja: (*Supposedly K Toney*. I heard other FL players were there as well as others, possibly*)

What’s up with pulling guns if you have no intention of using them? Use your fists like men, pus$ies.

Justyn Ross reminds me of Julio Jones, not sure if he will test the same 40 time, but he’s outstanding, very similar to Ceedee lamb.

DT Jaylen Twyman is another guy we should be looking at as well.

Kyle Pitts and Pat Freiermuth are TE1/1B. Both could be very good guys to look at if we go TE again.

I’m not even bothering with QBs because it’s Lawerence and Fields as 1A and 1B.
One QB to look for is Trey Lance..
Pitts would be more of an H-Back but I’d certainly take him in this offense. I’m not sure I see the appeal in Fields. Maybe he changes my mind this season.

Levi Onwuzurike Washington looks a great prospect. Long arms, good agility and a good first step. Takes on double teams and is also a good pass rusher on all three downs.

Pitts would be more of an H-Back but I’d certainly take him in this offense. I’m not sure I see the appeal in Fields. Maybe he changes my mind this season.

Pitts is just a matchup nightmare, I’ve watched some tape on him but he hasn’t exploded of the screen for me yet. Hoping more I watch more I see the TE1 that many see.

I’m a bigger fan of Lawerence and Trey Lance than fields, but I know fields is regarded as the 2nd best in the draft at the moment.

I highly recommend watching Trey Lance film, his arm is ridiculous. Only concern may be the competition he goes against.

Pitts is just a matchup nightmare, I’ve watched some tape on him but he hasn’t exploded of the screen for me yet. Hoping more I watch more I see the TE1 that many see.

I’m a bigger fan of Lawerence and Trey Lance than fields, but I know fields is regarded as the 2nd best in the draft at the moment.

I highly recommend watching Trey Lance film, his arm is ridiculous. Only concern may be the competition he goes against.
Pitts is very good and is near impossible for LBs to match up with because of his speed and DBs to match up with because of his size. But I think he may have had the same thing that happened with Moss on more of a micro level last year - he was surrounded by a ridiculous supporting cast. But, unlike Moss, he was often Trask’s 2nd/3rd read where Moss was often Burrow’s 4th/5th. Still, the receiving corps that the Gators boasted last year needs to be taken into account when reviewing Pitts.

I know he's had a couple really good years but his accuracy left a lot to be desired in last years championship game. He may be more like Cam Newton, that Peyton Manning. I think anointing him the best prospect may be a little early. Let's see what Justin Fields looks like after another year starting. Who else is out there that may emerge? Right now I'm all in on Stidham. Let's see what he can do. If he can be an effective game manager ala early TB, the team may surprise us all.

I know he's had a couple really good years but his accuracy left a lot to be desired in last years championship game. He may be more like Cam Newton, that Peyton Manning. I think anointing him the best prospect may be a little early. Let's see what Justin Fields looks like after another year starting. Who else is out there that may emerge? Right now I'm all in on Stidham. Let's see what he can do. If he can be an effective game manager ala early TB, the team may surprise us all.
Couldn't agree with this more

Lawrence & Fields have been 1A/B for years now. Fields played better last year but Lawrence has never been bad. He's had kind of an up & down career so far but his lows just aren't that low. Kind of dipped towards end of the last year. Like a tale in 3-4 parts.

I'm not bothered by it. Very young and has always looked more than the part.

The media has just propped him up to being head and shoulders above everyone else.

I should have a thread on QB, TE, to start with soon.

Marvin Wilson run stopper Florida i think
Moses LB Alabama
I will look into these guys soon

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye