PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

Georgia is going to put the tires to Alabama next weekend.

Georgia is going to put the tires to Alabama next weekend.
I hope so. I give credit to teams for winning but teams that constantly struggle to win usually meat there executioner at some point.

the team entering the sec title undefeated usually fares well.

they have a handful of common opponents. Georgia destroyed a lot of teams alabama struggled with.

hopefully the Georgia d line can push the alabama o line back like the auburn d line did

auburn blows alabama out with bo nix yesterday

Alabama offensive line was beat up by auburn.

Lincoln Riley is going to awaken the sleeping giant that is USC

Lincoln Riley is going to awaken the sleeping giant that is USC
So much change in CFB

I'm sure Riley will be successful, but some of these schools seemingly outsmarted themselves...LSU?

Lots of good HCs available

Happy for BK. even though I have been tough on him. I think he will do well at LSU. Hate the timing with the playoff a strong possibility

Happy for BK. even though I have been tough on him. I think he will do well at LSU. Hate the timing with the playoff a strong possibility
LSU/Bama games will be must-watch affairs for years on end. Hopefully, it will be the same with Florida/Georgia. I’m very happy with the Napier hiring.

LSU/Bama games will be must-watch affairs for years on end. Hopefully, it will be the same with Florida/Georgia. I’m very happy with the Napier hiring.

Kelly is still a ***** for digging the ND while still having a 50/50 shot at the playoff

Wow , just caught up on the news with the various coaching changes, was these expected ??

was/were.....lol

Is everyone happy with their new coaches ??

Wow , just caught up on the news with the various coaching changes, was these expected ??
Kelly was a shocker. Riley was a surprise. Napier was expected.

Have a feeling he'll be very mediocre at LSU, I don't think much of BK

Ecstatic for Freeman, but unsure how successful he will be as a recruiter

Have a feeling he'll be very mediocre at LSU, I don't think much of BK

Ecstatic for Freeman, but unsure how successful he will be as a recruiter

you shouldn’t be unsure. He is the reason notre dames recruiting is better than it has been in a LONG TIME. This is a factor as to why he was hired. It’s going to keep the 2022 and 2023 class together

as for Kelly. The man can coach and has won a lot of games every where he has been. I don’t love his offense but he hasn’t been on a level playing field talent wise. You don’t have a 10-0 regular season and then lose 12 starters and go 11-1 the next year without knowing what your doing. I’ve given him a ton of deserved criticism. But gotta give credit where it’s do. 10 wins 5 straight years. Freeman inherits a program that is ascending while Notre dame coaches traditionally inherit programs in decline

you shouldn’t be unsure. He is the reason notre dames recruiting is better than it has been in a LONG TIME. This is a factor as to why he was hired. It’s going to keep the 2022 and 2023 class together

as for Kelly. The man can coach and has won a lot of games every where he has been. I don’t love his offense but he hasn’t been on a level playing field talent wise. You don’t have a 10-0 regular season and then lose 12 starters and go 11-1 the next year without knowing what your doing. I’ve given him a ton of deserved criticism. But gotta give credit where it’s do. 10 wins 5 straight years. Freeman inherits a program that is ascending while Notre dame coaches traditionally inherit programs in decline
Would you have preferred Meyer or Fickell?

If Cristobal leaves Oregon for Miami, Oregon is going to have to figure out how to get more beef up front on defense. Utah just lined up in 12 personnel and Oregon couldn’t do anything about it. Speed is nice but when the other team is just continuously ramming the football right down your throat because they’re bigger and more physical, you’re going to get your ass beat.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back