PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

@Kontradiction ....how are your Gators doing , I see the score is 10 - 7 and a bit quiet scoring wise over 3 quarters ???
Going great now. Just ended their season and extended ours. I have **** talking rights in our household for another 12 months.

I thought auburn had no chance in this game without nix. Finley showing me why I thought that but they are still up 7-0. Auburn would be up 21-0 atleast with nix in my opinion.

Bama looks even worse without Williams who is clearly there best reciever. He gets WIDE OPEN

Auburn has fallen part in the second half of games lately. Let’s see what happens

It’s not so easy when your guys aren’t wide open

Auburns d line looks like the oline on these runs

Man oh man. Imagine a CFP without Ohio State OR Alabama. A 10 point lead is not safe, though. Auburn needs another 6.

Danielson said If Bama loses and beats Georgia next week he’d put them in the playoff. I guess the regular season means nothing to him

Man oh man. Imagine a CFP without Ohio State OR Alabama. A 10 point lead is not safe, though. Auburn needs another 6.
With Ohio State losing, if Alabama loses, would it be Georgia, MIchigan, CInn and Notre Dame?

Alabama’s OL is exposed in this game, no way in my mind can they hang with Georgia. Anyone who drafts Neal in the top 10 is in for a disappointment.

With Ohio State losing, if Alabama loses, would it be Georgia, MIchigan, CInn and Notre Dame?

I would think so. Man Alabama losing would really shake things up. and even if they win, I'm not sure they are worthy of being ranked 2nd anymore

What a game

Auburn should’ve used that 2 pt play in OT 1. And that’s not hindsight.

Georgia by a million next week I hope.

any other team goes 4 ot with a 6-5 team with an injured backup and they’d be dropped in the rankings

Alabama’s OL is exposed in this game, no way in my mind can they hang with Georgia. Anyone who drafts Neal in the top 10 is in for a disappointment.
Like most bama offensive lineman

Will be very interesting to see the rankings next week, especially if ND clobbers Stanford

Will be very interesting to see the rankings next week, especially if ND clobbers Stanford
They’ll never put a 1 loss Nd over 1 loss Bama. Literally it wouldn’t matter even if ND was clearly a better team this year. SEC/ Bama reputation would win out

They’ll never put a 1 loss Nd over 1 loss Bama. Literally it wouldn’t matter even if ND was clearly a better team this year. SEC/ Bama reputation would win out
You are likely correct but if ND takes care of business and Bama gets smoked by Georgia I think the Irish will be in the #3 position and possibly Michigan comes in at #4. I’d like to see it turn out that way and would expect a Georgia-ND title game. I can’t see Georgia losing to anyone other than ND at this point and based on what I‘ve seen I don’t think Cincinnati can hang with ND.

1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. Alabama
4. Cincinnati

Not the most exciting of divisions but Oklahoma State beat Oklahoma.....yeah. First time since 2014

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back