PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

Wow........Michigan State 0 v Ohio State 49 .......and its only half time !!!!

Did not think Oregon would get beat by Utah , thats a big upset ?

Did not think Oregon would get beat by Utah , thats a big upset ?
Honestly not really. Coming into the game you kind of felt it but definitely an upset. They did a great job neutralizing KT. Great game plan at home.

I did not know enough about Utah , their record is pretty good. Another score that I was interested in was Oklahoma State. My son went there on a college exchange scheme 3 years ago , so always interested in their games. Looks like a big match up with Oklahoma next week, possibly the best chance for OK State for a few years to win that division

Fire Mullen.
if you don’t ask you rarely get. Maybe hire someone good at recruiting in the home state? Bonus if they know how to build an offense to maximize the talent. Should have been a sign last year with Pitts, Toney, and Trask not rolling over everyone like LSU did one year earlier. Anyway a good Sunday for ya Kontra!

if you don’t ask you rarely get. Maybe hire someone good at recruiting in the home state? Bonus if they know how to build an offense to maximize the talent. Should have been a sign last year with Pitts, Toney, and Trask not rolling over everyone like LSU did one year earlier. Anyway a good Sunday for ya Kontra!
I’d love to have Luke Fickell but he’s going to be a hot commodity.

I’d love to have Luke Fickell but he’s going to be a hot commodity.
You guys need a "name" but there's so many good coordinators out there waiting to be snatched up. They couldn't say no to Florida but you need a big name for that job. Idk Idk

You guys need a "name" but there's so many good coordinators out there waiting to be snatched up. They couldn't say no to Florida but you need a big name for that job. Idk Idk
Maaaaaan, as long as they can recruit, I don’t care who we hire. The only exception would possibly be Lane Kiffin as he’s just Mullen 2.0. But Fickell or Napier would be at the top of my wish list.

Maaaaaan, as long as they can recruit, I don’t care who we hire. The only exception would possibly be Lane Kiffin as he’s just Mullen 2.0. But Fickell or Napier would be at the top of my wish list.

there is so much talent being recruited out of the state of Florida. Keeping that talent in state should be the number one priority of the new Florida coach.

the coach at utsa, Jeff traylor is supposed to be a recruiter. Maybe he can go toe to toe with saban snd smart!

Games for me this week....

Texas A & M versus LSU
BYU v USC
Florida State v Florida
Georgia v Georgia Tech
Alabama v Auburn
Oregon State v Oregon
Oklahoma v Oklahoma State

I assume some of these inter state ? games are big rivalries ? I am interested in the OK v OK State game

Michigan went between the tackles almost everytime in the first half. Just abused OSU with 3 runs to the outside in a ro to start the second. WOW!

Just had a look at the scores online and noticed the Michigan v Ohio State score ......seems like a good game to watch

@Kontradiction ....how are your Gators doing , I see the score is 10 - 7 and a bit quiet scoring wise over 3 quarters ???

Brady must be loving this game

@BaconGrundleCandy Billy Napier? I like it if it happens.
Yea not bad at all. Former QB who's been everywhere. Big names like Clemson and Bama but he's been out West, Midwest. Coached almost every position on offense. You can tell he's a lifer and young. 42 I believe?

Not bad at all. I like it.

Football in bad weather is my favorite thing. Playoff baseball and hockey are outstanding but bad weather football is peak for me.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back