PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

Hope you had a good day out , I just got back from some days away so will probably miss most of the games

Hope you had a good day out , I just got back from some days away so will probably miss most of the games
Yeah man. 73 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Kind of upset I’m missing it this year but looking forward to taking the kids to the tradition in a few years.

In other news, this new Miami QB, Van Dyke, is continuing to look good.

Thorne has such a noodle for an arm. If MSU could consistently push the ball down the field, they’d be winning right now.

Kenneth Walker is a BEAST. Rumble, young man, rumble.

If that call stands, it’s a huge win for Miami.

Stetson Bennett looks like a missionary sex with the lights off kind of guy.

Smart move by Grantham (for a change) spying Bennett.

DJ Ukulele sucks.

Game’s over. 17 points is probably insurmountable against Georgia’s defense with an offense who, somehow, with “offensive maven” Dan Mullen, has no speed on the perimeter.

UF doing a bang up job today...

UF doing a bang up job today...
About what I expected. It would be worse if we trotted out those wimpy, little geeks that go to Virginia with their soft 6 cheerleaders (who are 10s in Virginia). Come back during basketball season, Beef. You’re irrelevant in this sub-forum.

About what I expected. It would be worse if we trotted out those wimpy, little geeks that go to Virginia with their soft 6 cheerleaders (who are 10s in Virginia). Come back during basketball season, Beef. You’re irrelevant in this sub-forum.

Thanks, I’d rather go to the better academic institution. My school has about 5X as many Rhodes scholars as yours. And it's nice to know you are looking at 18 year old girls.

Last edited:
Thanks, I’d rather go to the better academic institution. My school has about 5X as many Rhodes scholars as yours. And it's nice to know you are looking at 18 year old girls.
You realize that you trying to troll me let’s me know that I hit a mark in the other thread, right? Anyway, yeah, you should do that on mommy and daddy’s money. Kind of weird that a man in his late 30s or 40s is still stuck on the college he went to. You’d think that you would be bragging about your career instead. Remember, if you ever need to get into a fist fight and stand up for yourself for a change, the thumb goes outside the fist. Why don’t you have any kids at your age? Is it because you’re a morbidly obese pencil pusher with no social life or are you legitimately sterile? I’m guessing the latter since you think that looking at 18 year old girls is a bad thing. But I guess that happens when you realize that you have no manhood and you’re used to looking at the ghoulish women in D.C. and Connecticut.

Normally, I’d say “give him another season” when talking about a coach fresh off of a conference championship appearance. But the incoming recruiting class ranks 23rd and Mullen’s comments about recruiting paint the picture of a guy who doesn’t have an elite work ethic and can’t juggle recruiting and coaching at the same time. That explains why his recruiting classes have been thoroughly underwhelming. I could forgive that if the coaching was better, but it’s been bad.

The first warning sign was sticking with Franks over Trask. Then he did it again with Emory over AR-15, waiting to start the latter until the season was already in the toilet, and he picked a date with one of the best college defenses I’ve ever seen to do it. I hope we let him go after this year and extend an offer to Luke Fickell to try and pry him away from Cincy. Fickell did what many thought was previously impossible - land high end recruits from Ohio. We need to do the same in Florida. Make sure those 5-star recruits from Florida stay in Florida, and that they don’t go to Georgia or Alabama or Ohio State.

Kontra, I watched most of the Georgia game yesterday and just thought that there was no real spark about the Gators , maybe it is due to a lack of play makers , I maybe totally wrong but just looked that way (take that with a pinch of salt I am not the best judge...lol....Not sure who is coming through other than at QB

UK college games this week...

Virginia Tech v BC Eagles
Wake Forrest v North Carolina
Michigan State v Purdue
LSU v Alabama
USC v Arizona State
Oregon v Washington

Oregon and Alabama games ?????

UK college games this week...

Virginia Tech v BC Eagles
Wake Forrest v North Carolina
Michigan State v Purdue
LSU v Alabama
USC v Arizona State
Oregon v Washington

Oregon and Alabama games ?????
Oregon/Washington and Wake/UNC carries the most intrigue out of that list for me.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back