PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

Scotty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just noticed that the College season has begun so I created the thread. If anyone thinks it is not worth it or it should be moved then no problem.

My first game of the season Alcorn State versus NC Central

Big games Thurdsay?

Yeah, Alcorn v NC Central was not a headline grabber ! but good to see the season started. Some better games later this week. Games I can see here are

Thurs/Fri

Boise State v UCF
East Carolina v App State

Saturday

W.Michigan v Michigan
Oklahoma v Tulane
Alabama v Miami

I guess the obvious one to watch would be Alabama v Miami

I follow Auburn and Notre Dame so ill be watching those two. Georgia v. Clemson will also be a really good game...kinda gauge where those two programs are early on as Georgia is supposed to be a title contender. Ill be watching Bama v. U as well.

I did see those games but I only get an ESPN service of sorts so are limited to what they show. The ones you mentioned would be worth watching maybe some of these games will be added before the weekend. I guess LSU would also be worth keeping an eye on to see how they get back to challenging for the title ?

Bama vs Miami will be intriguing from a pure talent standpoint. I expect Bama to win comfortably, though. Georgia and Clemson is big and it will be good to gauge where FSU is vs Notre Dame. Also want to see how Milton plays after such a long absence.

Good luck (European from Taken voice)

I've seen this clip a few times and pretend that's Ronnie Coleman in the background

OSU / MINNE !

OSU / MINNE !
Gonna be a slaughter. Too much of an athletic advantage for OSU. I might actually put on App State/ECU. That one has a chance to be more competitive. Maybe the UCF game, too, when it is out of the weather delay.

LOL, jumbo formation gets stuffed for a loss.

Trouble sleeping so watching between East Carolina and App State , South Florida and NC State........ (they also have the Tennessee game on until Boise starts.)
Boise State game weathered off at the moment but starting soon ?

OSU and Minn looking closer now

We gots a game

I guess OSU just had too much for Minnesota.

We gots a game
Yeah, it was much closer than I thought it would be. Great game. Wish I could have caught the UCF game. That looked like a fun one.

Not sure if it’s just because I’m starved for football or what, but this seems like one of the best college football weekends in a long time.

Yeah, it was much closer than I thought it would be. Great game. Wish I could have caught the UCF game. That looked like a fun one.

Not sure if it’s just because I’m starved for football or what, but this seems like one of the best college football weekends in a long time.
I was thinking the same thing the other day and when I saw the schedule.

Week 2 - Iowa Iowa St, Oregin OSU, Wash Mich

Week 3 - Cinci Indy, Bama Florida, Nebraska Ok

I'll be following Cinci closely bc of Ridder but they have a fun schedule that could produce some excellent games. Cinci vs ND week 5 I believe??

Yea I'm pumped.

I was thinking the same thing the other day and when I saw the schedule.

Week 2 - Iowa Iowa St, Oregin OSU, Wash Mich

Week 3 - Cinci Indy, Bama Florida, Nebraska Ok

I'll be following Cinci closely bc of Ridder but they have a fun schedule that could produce some excellent games. Cinci vs ND week 5 I believe??

Yea I'm pumped.
The Ibrahim injury is very unfortunate for Minnesota and for his future in the NFL. Hope he makes a full recovery. He’s a battering Ram. Ohio State might have some issues up front this season on the defensive side of the football. They were getting blown off the LoS by Minnesota’s OL with alarming regularity last night. What did you think of Stroud? I’ve seen people on Twitter already calling for him to be benched.

I only watched the highlights on you tube and they did not show the injury (just as well as I cant watch that sort of stuff) , hopefully it is something short term. The Boise UCF game was live over here but by the time it started I was nodding off.....

I can see N.Carolina v Virginia Tech and Michigan State v North Western tonight

Then Sat I guess I will watch Oklahoma v Tulane to see what OK brings , then its Alabama then Georgia...will definately need to record those ones.

Forgot to mention that Tennessee looked pretty good in their game against Bowling Green however I cannot really vouch for the quality of the opposition

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back