PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Conference Championship weekend

That poster should of been put in timeout for trolling a long time ago but I digress. We aren't doctors though and us saying he was concussed because of how he looked is the same as other posters saying Brady is guilty because he 'smashed' his phone. I don't think a doctor would put his signature on clearing him if they didn't feel it was valid. This is a high profile game with the face of the league if something were to happen whoever signed off would be finished. Money talks I suppose, but that would be venturing down conspiracy lane. I think the Chiefs could beat BUF without him. I also think BUF could beat them if he does play so what do I know really.
1611252369826.jpeg

Ok regardless, he's good to go for Sunday it would seem.
There was never any doubt in my mind that would be the case. I’m not sure why it took so long to clear up the confusion, though.

That poster should of been put in timeout for trolling a long time ago but I digress. We aren't doctors though and us saying he was concussed because of how he looked is the same as other posters saying Brady is guilty because he 'smashed' his phone. I don't think a doctor would put his signature on clearing him if they didn't feel it was valid. This is a high profile game with the face of the league if something were to happen whoever signed off would be finished. Money talks I suppose, but that would be venturing down conspiracy lane. I think the Chiefs could beat BUF without him. I also think BUF could beat them if he does play so what do I know really.
I believe he's still in the concussion protocol, so there's that.

I believe he's still in the concussion protocol, so there's that.
They can't remove him until he's gone through it even if he isn't concussed. I doubt he would report mild symptoms at this point (if he had them) like most of the players haven't throughout their careers. This is a big game.

They can't remove him until he's gone through it even if he isn't concussed. I doubt he would report mild symptoms at this point (if he had them) like most of the players haven't throughout their careers. This is a big game.
I think the Bills are going to smash him all game. Reid would be smart not to do any designed runs.

Lmao a story by a local KC reporter saying "reportedly" is not a scientific conclusion.

I think the Bills are going to smash him all game. Reid would be smart not to any designed runs.
After last season's knee issue you'd think he wouldn't of at all this year until at least the playoffs. I hate watching him run it's like slow motion and everyone is scared of touching him. I agree it would be wise to not run him against the Bills but we'll see if it's close in the 4th what happens.

Give me the bucs DL over the packers. Getting pressure on Rodgers. Also Bowles cannot go zone. For some odd reason the rams went zone against Rodgers. That’s suicide. Have to limit their running game.

Lmao a story by a local KC reporter saying "reportedly" is not a scientific conclusion.
I reportedly got a rimmy from Jennifer Aniston last night. It felt... surprisingly good.

How do I delete a post?

This guy reportedly heard that "reportedly it was a tweaked nerve." He heard it while shopping for shoes at Sears.

20210121_132543.jpg

After last season's knee issue you'd think he wouldn't of at all this year until at least the playoffs. I hate watching him run it's like slow motion and everyone is scared of touching him. I agree it would be wise to not run him against the Bills but we'll see if it's close in the 4th what happens.
I like Mahomes a lot but his style of play will have him looking a lot like Cam at age 30. He takes a lot of hits and his throwing is so unorthodox putting so much pressure on his arm/shoulder. I can't imagine him holding up for the long haul.

I like Mahomes a lot but his style of play will have him looking a lot like Cam at age 30. He takes a lot of hits and his throwing is so unorthodox putting so much pressure on his arm/shoulder. I can't imagine him holding up for the long haul.
That's why ppl calling him the GOAT after 3 years is baffling to me. Let's talk after he's been in the league 10 years.

That's why ppl calling him the GOAT after 3 years is baffling to me. Let's talk after he's been in the league 10 years.
He already seems really injury prone which does not bode well for a long career. I also noticed with him that when he stays in the pocket and has to go through his reads he often makes bad decisions and/or throws. All his picks come from the pocket as well.

his head never hit the turf when he was tackled, so I was surprised they were evaluating him for a concussion in the first place. turns out he never had a concussion.

Lol sure

He will play. He will run for 1st downs on 3rd and long too. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Does it matter whether he has a concussion or not? He's going to play. I know you and @venecol are hoping he's out
Absolutely nobody, if they’re being honest with themselves (which, as you know, doesn’t happen on here) is hoping that. The game is better with him in.

Hah. Tweaked nerve my ass. He had no clue where he was. The brain sits in fluid and can bounce off the skull even if the head doesn’t hit the turf. It just depends on how violently the head snaps.
Agreed. A boxer is out before he ever hits the ring floor.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back