PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

What a finish!!!

I’ve got similar bets so were probably ****ed

Minn, Scar, Nevada on the ML.

Miami and NW spread.

I’m against you with SMU
How have you done so far, today/this year?

I went 1-1 last week in college. Just haven't got a good enough feel. Lots of movement early in the air, 2-5 point swings so you had to be an early bettor. Things seemed to calmed down. I'm about even in the NFL. Great week last week and up/down before that.

Oh baby what a play by 45

How have you done so far, today/this year?

I went 1-1 last week in college. Just haven't got a good enough feel. Lots of movement early in the air, 2-5 point swings so you had to be an early bettor. Things seemed to calmed down. I'm about even in the NFL. Great week last week and up/down before that.
Overall I’m down because I got ****faced last week and put 500 on Georgia. I do a lot of if bets to prevent myself from doing stupid ****. I’ve been 1 game short of making 500 dollar plus hits 3 or 4 times on bets that initially cost 30 to 40 bucks. Overall my picks haven’t been bad. I’m just trying to go 4 or 5-0 and make a score.
Nfl I was doing okay the first few weeks. The last couple weeks haven’t been great. Started like 4-1 on teasers the first 4 weeks using the wong method which has been good to me since I started using it but last couple weeks have been bad

Heard a stat today that Michigan is 8-2 against teams ranked 11-25 under harbaugh

Imagine fading a 3 star true freshman QB who is supported by a defense that has stunk all season and thinking it’s a good bet

Are you ****ing kidding me? Day is going to call Frost and apologize for the late touchdown? What the **** has happened to society!? When did we get so god damn soft? Here’s an idea - it’s a game. If you don’t want them to score, stop it. Mind blowing stuff, I know.

Overall I’m down because I got ****faced last week and put 500 on Georgia. I do a lot of if bets to prevent myself from doing stupid ****. I’ve been 1 game short of making 500 dollar plus hits 3 or 4 times on bets that initially cost 30 to 40 bucks. Overall my picks haven’t been bad. I’m just trying to go 4 or 5-0 and make a score.
Nfl I was doing okay the first few weeks. The last couple weeks haven’t been great. Started like 4-1 on teasers the first 4 weeks using the wong method which has been good to me since I started using it but last couple weeks have been bad
I had UG last week too lol.

Pretty cool concept and excellent marketing strategy for Fox. You can win some pretty significant dollar amounts too. Even if you don’t win the $1M.
How does that work?

Games on UK ESPN this weekend are..

South Alabama v Georgia South (tonight) ....Sorry but have not heard much on these teams so will probably miss out
Minnesota v Maryland (Friday)
Memphis v Cincinnati (Saturday)
LSU v Auburn (Saturday)
Ohio State v Penn State (Saturday)
Mississippi State v Alabama (Saturday)

Think I would favour LSU and Ohio State games as I have watched Alabama a few times already.

My eyes immediately went to this weekend when the schedule came out.

OSU V PSU - Fields plays from a clean pocket, behind a great OL. He'll see two very good rushers in Oweh & Toney Sat. Both guys are full of juice and take tight corners to the QB. This game and Michigan could really play into his eval.

Love the KSU/WVU matchup. BSU/Air Force.

BC/Clemson. BC looks like they might have a QB. Jurko has played like a top 10-12 QB this year and looks poised as hell. Lawrence is but DJ U is a big time prospect/recruit so it'll be interesting to see him take control of this machine. Lots of NFL prospects in this one.

Can't wait for that OSU/PSU game.

OSU V PSU - Fields plays from a clean pocket, behind a great OL. He'll see two very good rushers in Oweh & Toney Sat. Both guys are full of juice and take tight corners to the QB. This game and Michigan could really play into his eval.

BC/Clemson. BC looks like they might have a QB. Jurko has played like a top 10-12 QB this year and looks poised as hell. Lawrence is but DJ U is a big time prospect/recruit so it'll be interesting to see him take control of this machine. Lots of NFL prospects in this one.

I think I watch Alabama again to look esp for Barmore, Ray Mathis and Moses again

makes me sick. ND won’t beat the elite of the elite until they have this type of player. He’s better than book

Clemson is having a rough day. Georgia and Michigan as well so far. McGrone is hurt, hopefully not bad would like to see how he handles Coverage.

Clemson is having a rough day. Georgia and Michigan as well so far. McGrone is hurt, hopefully not bad would like to see how he handles Coverage.
Trevor wins the Heisman without even playing today. Today is how his case is made.

Trevor wins the Heisman without even playing today. Today is how his case is made.
I don't question that. Their defense needs to step up if they want to beat Bama

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back