PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

Austin Simmons played really good for Michigan state.

makes me sick. ND won’t beat the elite of the elite until they have this type of player. He’s better than book
Its crazy. I'm sure UG is feeling some kind of way watching Fields.

You guys have a really good team though. Offense and defense, a bunch of good prospects.

Its crazy. I'm sure UG is feeling some kind of way watching Fields.

You guys have a really good team though. Offense and defense, a bunch of good prospects.

the defense is elite. The oline is good. Backs are good. QB and wide receivers leaves a lot to be desired

Devonta Smith knows to get open against man coverage..we need this..

Devonta Smith knows to get open against man coverage..we need this..
I'm sure he's on everyone's list but he's definitely on mine. I love him. I can always tell when I really like a player, I want him to land in a good situation and that's the case with Smith. I hope he lands in a great spot.

I'm sure he's on everyone's list but he's definitely on mine. I love him. I can always tell when I really like a player, I want him to land in a good situation and that's the case with Smith. I hope he lands in a great spot.
I would like to get one like him in the draft if we go WR early cause he is probably one the top 3 WR

Waddle and Harris are really interesting as well to me

JALEN WYDERMYER!! BB's player.

I expect next weeks Notre dame Clemson game to be similar to the 2017 and 2019 ND UGA games. Low scoring and close.

Just watched the first half of the Alabama game and agree with Patsfanfromoverseas......Devonta Smith is good

Gators really got off light with that melee against Missouri. I’m sure Mullen will happily eat that $25k fine in return for what that could do for our recruiting. I know that’s a coach I would like to go to war with. Now let’s lay an ass whipping on Georgia and their dork HC and QB and set a date to get our asses kicked into oblivion by Bama for the SEC Championship.

Potential games for me this week.....

Miami v NC State (Sat am)
West Virginia v Texas (Sat pm)
Liberty v Virginia Tech (Sat pm)
Georgia v Florida (Sat pm) - (Kontradiction - Hope you have the beers on ice)
Stanford v Oregon (Sun am)
Texas A&M v S.Carolina (Sun am)
Washington v California (Sun am)

Think the obvious game pick is Georgia and Florida

Potential games for me this week.....

Miami v NC State (Sat am)
West Virginia v Texas (Sat pm)
Liberty v Virginia Tech (Sat pm)
Georgia v Florida (Sat pm) - (Kontradiction - Hope you have the beers on ice)
Stanford v Oregon (Sun am)
Texas A&M v S.Carolina (Sun am)
Washington v California (Sun am)

Think the obvious game pick is Georgia and Florida
Yeah that’s the obvious one. Stanford/Oregon should be fun too, though.

D’Eriq King has dropped some nice, little dimes from the pocket tonight.

Harbawl is going to get fired LMAO. Cry about it, Jim. You dork.

Nice start, Gators!!!

****ing Georgia always looks like an offensive juggernaut against us. Doesn’t matter how good our D is and/or how poor their O has been playing.

Looks like this is going to be a high scoring game. That definitely favors us. Especially since that dweeb Bennett probably partially dislocated his shoulder on that delayed safety blitz.

@BaconGrundleCandy NayQuan Wright is NICE. So happy he transferred from Miami. Aaaaaand Pitts just Mossed his second victim of the game.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back