PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

Trask would be someone I’d love the Pats to draft. That pick 6 wasn’t his fault. He is absolutely carving up one of the best defenses in the nation.

Looks like this is going to be a high scoring game. That definitely favors us. Especially since that dweeb Bennett probably partially dislocated his shoulder on that delayed safety blitz.

@BaconGrundleCandy NayQuan Wright is NICE. So happy he transferred from Miami. Aaaaaand Pitts just Mossed his second victim of the game.
Yep and I love Pitts but he blew up and is getting so much hype. Too much for us. He'll go top 10-15, too early for us and our needs etc. Doesn't help we just selected two. We definitely need more from that spot, TE all around. I'm pissed this happens all time, you see it coming a mile away with good prospects. Who knows maybe something will happen and he'll fall a bit.

Just tough to get excited about TE round one. Besides him I doubt we see one go this.

Trask is balling out. You can knock Pitts out of the game, but we have fire power beyond him. Trask is approaching 400 yards passing IN THE FIRST HALF.

Kyle Trask in the first half against one of the best defenses in the SEC...

20 of 26, 341 yards, 4 TDs, 1 INT

Why the hell did it take so long to bench that French halfbreed ogre, Franks, and start Trask?

Kyle Trask in the first half against one of the best defenses in the SEC...

20 of 26, 341 yards, 4 TDs, 1 INT
Best defenses in the SEC!? Best defenses in the COUNTRY, my friend. I know you’re enjoying this too!!

I’m sorry, but I’m very against a Big 10 or PAC-12 team getting into the playoff. Even Ohio State. You pansies were the first to cancel your seasons, then came out of the woodwork and reinstated your seasons after the SEC and ACC did it and played less games than the other conferences. Blow it out your ass. Their seasons should not be weighed the same as the SEC, ACC, and Big 12.

Toney has had a god awful game today.

DJU is probably better than Ian Book. But the Irish have to win this game. No excuses.

Over UCLA 56.5
Oregon - 11
South Car + 9.5
ND + 5
Ark + 2.5

Teaser Oregon - 1 ND + 15 South Car + 19.5

ND ML under 50.5 parlay 200 to win 754

Probably a horrible bet. ND run game never shows up against the elite. Probably in part due to an average at best passing game every year

Woah baby ... No flags

I got ND.

That’s the play Nd can’t make against teams like Clemson because they don’t have the QB or receivers to do so

Book playing some solid football to start this game.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back