PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

How much could T law really have changed that game. From a performance standpoint not too much IMO. DJU was fantastic. Although I think T law is more dynamic with his legs.

Texas a and m is starting to come along for Jimbo. They’ve been dominating

Maybe I’m trying to make the ND win sound better but DJU is a top 10-15 QB.

Watched Florida v Georgia game this am , pretty good...hope nothing wrong with Pitts (terrible injury though to the Georgia WR ?)

Now watching ND and Clemson
Pitts will be fine. They probably held him out due to an abundance of caution. That was a hellacious hit.

Texas a and m is starting to come along for Jimbo. They’ve been dominating
Yeah, they are. And, now that we beat Georgia, as long as they win out, they don’t have to worry about going through Bama in the SECC like we do. They should be a playoff team (unless they drop one more).

Yeah, they are. And, now that we beat Georgia, as long as they win out, they don’t have to worry about going through Bama in the SECC like we do. They should be a playoff team (unless they drop one more).

the best teams in no order are bama, florida, tamu, Nd, Ohio state, and Clemson.

I thought USC could make some noise this year but they almost got knocked off yesterday. I’m not ready to completely give up on them yet

it just feels like the gap between the top 2 or 3 and everyone else is so high every year. Bama already slapped tamu around

the best teams in no order are bama, florida, tamu, Nd, Ohio state, and Clemson.

I thought USC could make some noise this year but they almost got knocked off yesterday. I’m not ready to completely give up on them yet

it just feels like the gap between the top 2 or 3 and everyone else is so high every year. Bama already slapped tamu around
Agree. I also think we’d beat A&M in a rematch. We’ve gotten some key pieces back on D and they are playing much better than they were earlier in the year. Still too many wide open receivers for my liking yesterday, though. But A&M wouldn’t be able to run all over us again in a rematch. With that said? I don’t think it’ll matter. I think the Gators will get curb stomped by Bama in the SECC.

Agree. I also think we’d beat A&M in a rematch. We’ve gotten some key pieces back on D and they are playing much better than they were earlier in the year. Still too many wide open receivers for my liking yesterday, though. But A&M wouldn’t be able to run all over us again in a rematch. With that said? I don’t think it’ll matter. I think the Gators will get curb stomped by Bama in the SECC.

Alabama is not unbeatable this year,

if the gators defense improves, they have a shot at taking down Goliath. Trask is playing at burrows like levels!

Alabama is not unbeatable this year,

if the gators defense improves, they have a shot at taking down Goliath. Trask is playing at burrows like levels!
He looked mortal without Pitts. Bama is the one of the few teams in the nation with backers who can run with Pitts. Their secondary would then nullify the rest of our WR corps.

He looked mortal without Pitts. Bama is the one of the few teams in the nation with backers who can run with Pitts. Their secondary would then nullify the rest of our WR corps.

In order for to do that, Alabama would need to go 6 in the box. This sets up the run game and check down pass plays.

would be a good game to see that’s for sure!

My games this week :

East Carolina v Cincinnati (Sat am)
Georgia v Missouri (Sat am)
Indiana v Michigan State (Sat pm)
Notre Dame v BC Eagles (Sat pm)
Arkansas v Florida (Sat pm)
Wisconsin v Michigan (Sun am)
California v Arizona State (Sunday am)

Not sure about some of the teams but I am assuming no big match ups here , so will probably watch ND and Florida games.

My games this week :

East Carolina v Cincinnati (Sat am)
Georgia v Missouri (Sat am)
Indiana v Michigan State (Sat pm)
Notre Dame v BC Eagles (Sat pm)
Arkansas v Florida (Sat pm)
Wisconsin v Michigan (Sun am)
California v Arizona State (Sunday am)

Not sure about some of the teams but I am assuming no big match ups here , so will probably watch ND and Florida games.
I try to watch Michigan again. Hope to see their defense in a better shape.

I try to watch Michigan again. Hope to see their defense in a better shape.
You think Hardbawl is done there after this season? I can’t see them thinking his hire has been a success and lord knows they’ve been patient with him.

You think Hardbawl is done there after this season? I can’t see them thinking his hire has been a success and lord knows they’ve been patient with him.
Yeah I can imagine moving on from him especially when they continue to lose like that..defense played like non existent vs indiana and Michigan State or at least i thought they would be way better and offense questionable

I just had a quick check on the web and it looks as if Kyle Pitts is still marked as questionable for this weeks game. I maybe wrong but maybe Florida will rest him as I think Florida are favourites against Arkansas ????

I just had a quick check on the web and it looks as if Kyle Pitts is still marked as questionable for this weeks game. I maybe wrong but maybe Florida will rest him as I think Florida are favourites against Arkansas ????
He’s in the protocol, so it all depends. But I would rest him against Arkansas, personally. Let Zipperer get the reps.

Have a feeling BC > ND tomorrow or at least gives them a scare. We’ll see.

Last edited:
Have a feeling BC > ND tomorrow or at least gives them a scare. We’ll see.
It'll be closer than expected for sure...ND is a faker per usual

Got both the Miami/VT game on and just turned on PSU/Nebraska on the other. What an epic choke job this would be by Nebraska if PSU can finish this out.

LMFAO. Suck a ****, Franklin. Mega assh0le.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back