PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

They are trying to get a Marshall versus byu game in this year.

I would like to see that.
I've never watched so many smaller schools in my life (Coastal, APP., Marshall)

I am still trying to watch the end of the Arkansas v Florida game.....who said you have plenty of time when stopping work ...!!

I am still trying to watch the end of the Arkansas v Florida game.....who said you have plenty of time when stopping work ...!!
Really not much to watch unless you want to get a sense for some of our younger guys.

Maybe a general point here for anyone.....

I overheard part of a conversation about the college playoffs or team rankings being discussed/decided shortly. Apologies if I got this wrong but they mentioned Clemson , Alabama , Ohio State and 1 other team (which I did not really hear) as being almost guaranteed a ranking .........however the rest of the rankings may not be straight forward this year and their could be some tough choices.

I may have caught this totally wrong but will this possibly cause problems between Conferences ???

My games this week.....

Tulane v Tulsa - Friday am
Clemson v Florida State - Sat pm
Wisconsin v Northwestern - Sat pm
Oklahoma State v Oklahoma - Sun am
Tennessee v Auburn - Sun am
USC v Utah - Sun am

Apart from Clemson , think the Wisconsin game maybe worth checking in and I will probably watch the Oklahoma State game as my son was there for a semester college exchange. Tennessee v Auburn ????

Got Florida and Vanderbilt instead of Clemson !

I cannot believe we are having trouble with Vandy. Time to wake the hell up, guys!

Fields is making some brutally awful decisions today. Should have just taken the sack.

Vanderbilt are maybe making a game of it ??.....or will they fade

Vanderbilt are maybe making a game of it ??.....or will they fade
Vanderbilt has given us some tough games over the years. I really didn’t think this would be one of them, but it is. We may have taken them lightly.

See Pitts was still held out re concussion and had a nose surgery ??? I dont really know but is there a specific time that a player has to stay in the concussion protocol or does this vary. I hope there is nothing too serious on this.

Fields doing some dumb **** today

Browning was very good today. Someone will fall in love with him. Him and Z Collins will be hot names over the next 5.5 months.

UI hit them a few times with this

FSU didn’t want a beat down today I guess. Lol

Give Nevada’s head coach a piss test and an IQ test

Man, Rattler has such a fine future. Few things he needs to work on in general, but he can make every single throw and he’s dangerous with his feet and operating outside of the pocket.

Give Nevada’s head coach a piss test and an IQ test

He’d fail. He’s probably a gambling degenerate too.

Man, Rattler has such a fine future. Few things he needs to work on in general, but he can make every single throw and he’s dangerous with his feet and operating outside of the pocket.

He’d fail. He’s probably a gambling degenerate too.

big time agree on rattler. His arm talent is ridiculous.

As for the Nevada head coach, did you see how he let the clock run down and didn’t use his last timeout on 3rd and goal?

Well Gundy and Oklahoma state fail again to show up against Oklahoma , must admit I was not surprised at the score.

big time agree on rattler. His arm talent is ridiculous.

As for the Nevada head coach, did you see how he let the clock run down and didn’t use his last timeout on 3rd and goal?
Yeah. It was hilarious.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back