PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

Some close games....ND game just about to start

Do you guys think that Wake Forest became Woke Forest back in June and changed their profile picture to a single black square?

Notre Dame looking focused out of the gate. Not looking like they have the cLeMsOn hAnGoVeR that the talking heads thought they’d have.

Just read that Pitts is out for the Arkansas game , hope he recovers soon

BC look as if the have a decent offense if they keep the QB protected !

Maybe I spoke too soon about the Clemson hangover.

Just read that Pitts is out for the Arkansas game , hope he recovers soon

We should be able to tool Arkansas without him. I’m excited to see Zipperer in that role.

7:00+ left in the 2nd quarter...

Kyle Trask is 13-for-16, 193 yards, 3 TDs.

Update: Now 15-for-18, 247 yards, 4 TDs. 4;33 left in the 1st half.

Update:

Last edited:
I wish the Michigan Qb would be near by that as well..

7:00+ left in the 2nd quarter...

Kyle Trask is 13-for-16, 193 yards, 3 TDs.

Update: Now 15-for-18, 247 yards, 4 TDs. 4;33 left in the 1st half.

Update:

We legit might be able to pull him in the 3rd quarter and give Emory Jones some reps. ****, I think my mom could throw for a couple of TDs against Arkansas. I counted 4 blown coverages in the first half alone.

We legit might be able to pull him in the 3rd quarter and give Emory Jones some reps. ****, I think my mom could throw for a couple of TDs against Arkansas. I counted 4 blown coverages in the first half alone.

will Emory Jones still have 3 years left after this year? Or 2?

Just completing the games now,,,wow that was a big score in the Florida game

2 score W over...Boston College?
They were favored by 11.5 lol. If you can’t see Notre dame is one of the 5 best teams. You are being a hater. Was alabama pretenders when they lost by 28 to Clemson in that national championship 2 years ago?

will Emory Jones still have 3 years left after this year? Or 2?
He’ll still have two. He’s ultimately the type of QB that Mullen wants to his offense but Trask was more experienced and our weapons at WR and TE dictated a more wide open passing attack. Loved the “Heisman” chants last night with Franks in the building too.

They were favored by 11.5 lol. If you can’t see Notre dame is one of the 5 best teams. You are being a hater. Was alabama pretenders when they lost by 28 to Clemson in that national championship 2 years ago?
They probably are, but don't see them hanging with a Lawrence-led Clemson, Alabama, or Ohio State when it matters per usual

They probably are, but don't see them hanging with a Lawrence-led Clemson, Alabama, or Ohio State when it matters per usual
They’ll have to prove it but something just seems different about ND this year. They’re winning because of Ian Book and not in spite of him. They’re also absolutely solid up front on both sides of the ball. They weren’t out-athleted by the Clemson DL and they haven’t been pushed around by anyone up front thus far this season. To me, the main question that will need to be answered is team speed in their secondary. Are they going to be fast enough to keep up with Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson, Florida, etc when it matters?

That doesn’t make them pretenders.

and the drop off from T law to DJU isn’t that significant

Last edited:
They are trying to get a Marshall versus byu game in this year.

I would like to see that.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back