PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

Just finished watching Georgia and Tennessee . Georgia looks pretty strong overall and did not give Tennessee much at all. Based on the small sample size I can watch I think Georgia should get to the finals. Next up is Clemson who I know easily beat Miami.

Impressed with how Tennessee played, while the Georgia QB looked pretty limited, that’s a very solid team all around and Tennessee gave them all they could handle. Jeremy Pruitt may finally give that program some answers.p, so he’s now someone I will pay attention to. I liked the looks of a couple of their D linemen going up against that Georgia OL.

Impressed with how Tennessee played, while the Georgia QB looked pretty limited, that’s a very solid team all around and Tennessee gave them all they could handle. Jeremy Pruitt may finally give that program some answers.p, so he’s now someone I will pay attention to. I liked the looks of a couple of their D linemen going up against that Georgia OL.
Tennessee’s oline got smacked around and that’s supposed to be the strength of their team. They hung around for a while, as they got spotted 7 points to start the game. At the end of the day Georgia’s just had too much talent and they pulled away.

Every pats fan should be watching Tenn/UG. So many PTP and a potential Thuney replacement in Cade Mays. I have something saved in the IOL on him. He's going to coveted big time and just screams Patriots in so many ways.
Jordan Davis is impressive to me..could project as a NT here

We have got Georgia State v Arkansas State tonight , think I will give this one a miss as I just dont know enough about these teams.

We have got Georgia State v Arkansas State tonight , think I will give this one a miss as I just dont know enough about these teams.
I watch Auburn vs Gamecocks on saturday..they show it here on free tv

Ive been a big follower of coastal Carolina this year and last year. This year they are starting a RS Frosh named Grayson McCall. Kids got talent. So poised. Really impressive player.

@BaconGrundleCandy have you seen this kid play?

Ive been a big follower of coastal Carolina this year and last year. This year they are starting a RS Frosh named Grayson McCall. Kids got talent. So poised. Really impressive player.

@BaconGrundleCandy have you seen this kid play?
I like his makeup and poise. Seems like he has some patience to his game. Seems like a natural QB. Wants to be the leader, still craving out his role.
I'm seen make almost every throw but his arm strength is a bit concerning on some passes. Seems like the ball is taking its time to get there. That's not a big deal now but it needs to improve for sure.
Impressive though. He's shown a bunch of accuracy, touch and placement. And balls to attempt a few of them where there's plenty of eyes on his passes in zone. Has a little arm talent or w/e you want to call it. Id like to see him add on some muscle he got the frame for it.

Not flashy but runs the offense. Not turning the ball over.

I guess Georgia v Alabama is the big game this week. Might watch the Notre Dame game as they always seem to have a few good players

Our games are

Notre Dame v Louisville
SMU v Tulane
BYU v Houston
Texas A&M and Miss State
Georgia v Alabama

Florida/LSU game postponed because a few of our players got on a plane to College Station with what they thought were allergies, but ended up being Covid. Nice job, fellas.

Now that explains why I did not see the fixture on the web page........pity , that would have also been a must watch game.

Pickens has to be on our radar, whenever he comes out. Such a smart WR. He’s already an expert at reading defenses.

Stetson Bennett, you shrimp. You ****ing ****sucker. Queerbait. Settle down.

Mac Jones is showing out too much in this game, we(Patriots) need him to be under the radar.

Devonta Smith and Waddle were insane again. Would love to see one here

Stetson Bennett, you shrimp. You ****ing ****sucker. Queerbait. Settle down.

yeah he ain’t it.

you can’t be an elite team in college football if your QB can’t throw the ball down the field

ND won’t beat the elite teams with book

Mac Jones is showing out too much in this game, we(Patriots) need him to be under the radar.
No way he will be.

I am away from home so have not had a chance to watch my recordings. I guess Alabama just had too much for Georgia. I will try to concentrate on the Alabama QB and receivers. Any chance we could draft any of them ?

I am away from home so have not had a chance to watch my recordings. I guess Alabama just had too much for Georgia. I will try to concentrate on the Alabama QB and receivers. Any chance we could draft any of them ?
We’re 2-3 right now in a crowded AFC. So yeah, there might be a good chance.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back