PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 Team Captains Named: Roberts, Hightower, Brady, Slater, Andrews, White, D. McCourty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for ol’ tank ass.

I thought he may have been on the trade block but he is a hard guy not to like. Somewhat limited but an old school thumper of an LB. Always nice to have one of those on the roster and it's great to see a former late round pick end up as a captain.

I would've totally expected KVN to be named captain. All of last year's captains are back with the team.

Take THAT, Texas traffic cop!!!!!!!! :p

@ashley1992 : the board awaits your reaction.

She's a professional... calm, cool, collected...

giphy.gif

I will never understand the dislike for Roberts. Sure, he overshot some gaps a few times early on in his career, but he's developed into the heart and soul of the run defense. Good for him!

He’s really struggled covering the RB coming out of the backfield. Hopefully that’s an area he’s going to improve in with experience.

They are replacing F***ING ANDREWS Spot with Roberts

FITTING. JUST FITTING

I will never understand the dislike for Roberts. Sure, he overshot some gaps a few times early on in his career, but he's developed into the heart and soul of the run defense. Good for him!

He dared to be forced to serve as a starter when he's a backup/sub level player.

He’s really struggled covering the RB coming out of the backfield. Hopefully that’s an area he’s going to improve in with experience.
He improved last year. Still very, very mediocre but at least hes not destroyed every snap.

I'm not a big Roberts fan but hes fine for his role.

I think being named a captain speaks to how highly he is thought of on the team and by the coaches.

I think he and this motion should be appreciated instead of bashed.

Elandon Roberts has improved at all facets of the game. Your simply not paying attention or you refuse to notice if you doubt that. That being said...I'm a little surprised he's a team caption...but good for him.

Last edited:
All the captains:

Chung replaced by Hightower.

Andrews....that's very cool...I like that.

All the captains:

Chung replaced by Hightower.

Cool that Andrews is still a capt.

Wang Chung no longer a capt is interesting.

Andrews? The IR contingent has a rep on the captain's list, now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back