PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 NFL.com Draft Profiles

WaterfallJumper

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
2018 NFL Draft Tracker – NFL.com

Nice breakdowns of the top players. Agree or disagree with his conclusions if you want, but Lance Zierlein puts in a lot of film study. I enjoy reading these each year, and I'm excited that the 2018 profiles are finally online.

I'll post a few of my favorites throughout the day. Enjoy. :cool:

Last edited:
2018 NFL Draft Tracker – NFL.com

Nice breakdowns of the top players. Agree or disagree with his conclusions if you want, but Lance Zierlein puts in a lot of film study. I enjoy reading these each year, and I'm excited that the 2018 profiles are finally online.

I'll post a few of my favorites throughout the day. Enjoy. :cool:

Don't like the profile on lauletta but again he could be wrong.

I've always wondered: do these profiles and grades on NFL.com change at all during the draft process, or do they remain the same, even before the Combine and workouts even begin?

And is it just me, or does it seem that there are a not-insignificant number of players that are ranked somewhat highly on the Fanspeak mocks that are not even listed on NFL.com at all?

I've always wondered: do these profiles and grades on NFL.com change at all during the draft process, or do they remain the same, even before the Combine and workouts even begin?

And is it just me, or does it seem that there are a not-insignificant number of players that are ranked somewhat highly on the Fanspeak mocks that are not even listed on NFL.com at all?

They will add more profiles as the year goes on, but I don't believe the grades change (although they add combine information to the pages). They grade on tape, and from the feedback they get from teams/coaches. It's never an exact science, though. I just find the reviews useful as a baseline if you're less familiar with certain players, or if you're curious about how coaches might regard someone.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back