PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

I think Doc Emrick is the best play-by-play announcer in all of sports.

Soft ass call

Kevin Harlan. But Doc is great. Hockey is probably the most difficult sport to do play by play.

Energetic start with some decent chances, but the Blues strike first. Get it back

Now we get a shot at their PK

Johansson's been the season's most pleasant surprise. Didn't expect much of the guy when they acquired him but boy he can really play.

Bruins' slot protection was a bit manic in the first half of the period but they cleaned it up. I think they'll win this game if they keep playing like this.

Hopefully they get into the swing of things. A little out of sorts in the 1st. Not in the flow of the game but that is expected with 10 days off.

Him or Kevin Harlan (though more for basketball). Ian Eagle is an extremely good basketball play-by-play guy as well and underrated as a football guy because he has to deal with Fouts. And Jack Edwards is probably up there, frankly. I'm not sure there are any football guys, Nantz is probably close.

Him or Kevin Harlan (though more for basketball). Ian Eagle is an extremely good basketball play-by-play guy as well and underrated as a football guy because he has to deal with Fouts. And Jack Edwards is probably up there, frankly. I'm not sure there are any football guys, Nantz is probably close.

In football, it’s joe buck and then everyone else.

J/k

TBH, and I am probably alone in this opinion, when it comes to hockey play by play guys I think Chris Cuthbert has passed Doc.

No Michaels?

TBH, and I am probably alone in this opinion, when it comes to hockey play by play guys I think Chris Cuthbert has passed Doc.

Pierre Houde is actually the best but none of us can understand the ****er

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back