PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 Training Camp - Day 2 (7/28/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention of Hogie or Hogan??:confused:

Does anyone else think Ninko has retirement on the back of his mind?

Thank you AtomicGod for always making these threads so enjoyable!
And keeping them updated! That guy takes NO DAYS OFF during training camp. My theory is that he doesn't sleep and takes nutrients intravenously so that he doesn't have to leave his computer around this time of year. Plausible, right? :D

Seriously, thanks once again, Atomic!

He said in a very recent interview (last week, if memory serves) that he will retire when the Patriots no longer want him. And since that could very well be at the end of this season, I'd say the answer to that question is yes.

Austin Carr pretty good without the pads if he's making noise even with them on the pads that is...BB will have something to think about.

And keeping them updated! That guy takes NO DAYS OFF during training camp. My theory is that he doesn't sleep and takes nutrients intravenously so that he doesn't have to leave his computer around this time of year. Plausible, right? :D

Seriously, thanks once again, Atomic!

Yep, that's it!

:p

Thanks PB12, lol

Is it possible Ealy failed his conditioning run as the reason why he wasn't at practice yesterday?

Binkie max overload if he is burning Butler and or Gilmore BB has something to think about.

I didn't care much about other media noise about this but seeing this from Lombardi made me think of Ninko's troubles to prepare himself for last season..

Rivers may have a huge role this year if Long, Sheard & Ninkovich are all gone.

He said in a very recent interview (last week, if memory serves) that he will retire when the Patriots no longer want him. And since that could very well be at the end of this season, I'd say the answer to that question is yes.

It is odd that he was on PFT Live yesterday but not at camp, and not there today. If anything, if he did retire, the leadership in the locker room would suffer a loss.

Hmmmm on Ninko No...you never have enough capable bodies on D even if he's getting long in the tooth...just look at how effective Branch have been in his old age.

Austin Carr pretty good without the pads if he's making noise even with them on the pads that is...BB will have something to think about.

He is beating guys that will be on the street come september

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore