PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 Draft Prospect Thread

This is disappointing. Was one of my picks for our 32.

Injury related. Intends to participate fully at his pro day. It shouldn't matter too much for an ILB; he doesn't have to be a speed demon.

Injury related. Intends to participate fully at his pro day. It shouldn't matter too much for an ILB; he doesn't have to be a speed demon.

At least he'll perform at his pro day. Thing with Davis though is that he's supposed to be a bit of an athletic demon. Would be nice to see just how much of one.

Check out @STACKMedia's Tweet: out @clevezirm's Tweet: out @clevezirm's Tweet: out @RaidersAnalysis's Tweet: out @clevezirm's Tweet:

Those short shuttles from Thomas and Peppers have me excited for the combine

@DLineVids's Tweet:

@STACKMedia's Tweet:

Re Thomas' 4.09 shuttle:

Aaron Donald - 4.36

@JoshNorris's Tweet:

1. @JoshNorris's Tweet:

Check out @TheScoutAcademy's Tweet: Belichick had players squatting 80% of their max and going through full padded practices Super Bowl week

https://t.co/d2rs3LnKt5Check out @WurthDraft's Tweet:

@WurthDraft's Tweet:

@WurthDraft's Tweet:

Check out @JoshNorris's Tweet:

Tweet:

@JoshNorris's Tweet:

Check out @agilitykills's Tweet: out @agilitykills's Tweet:

@LanceZierlein's Tweet:

@JoshNorris's Tweet:

Check out @AlexJKirby's Tweet:

Check out @clevezirm's Tweet:

Check out @BrownsScout's Tweet:

Check out @PROcast's Tweet:

Check out @RaidersAnalysis's Tweet:

This is very cool and deserves its own mention. I love this ****. Great insight into how simple yet complex the game is but can you imagine playing for Bill LOL?

@AlexJKirby's Tweet:

Check out @ArifHasanNFL's Tweet:

@thejaylonsmith's Tweet:

@AWPSPORTS's Tweet:

I have mentioned Phazahn Odom before, but he is a highly intriguing TE in a class full of them. He's 6'8 245, and looks like the biggest move TE imaginable. Another in a long list of late round flyer types that has a chance to be a player, and someone who could provide some real value.

Matt waldman who is probably the best draft guy out there (imo) does a nice breakdown of the player and some fixable flaws.

Maybe just me but I see 6'8 on anything but an OT and I instantly worry. Something about that height just makes me very nervous. 6'6 is fine but 6'8 freaks me out. There just never seems to be anyone who is ever good or can play for long at that height. Even 6'7 is iffy but i have seen it work at times though not often.

Maybe just me but I see 6'8 on anything but an OT and I instantly worry. Something about that height just makes me very nervous. 6'6 is fine but 6'8 freaks me out. There just never seems to be anyone who is ever good or can play for long at that height. Even 6'7 is iffy but i have seen it work at times though not often.

I hear that. Odom will have those and other questions he will have to answer.

He isn't your typical big guy, as he has some real athleticm to him and is twitchy too. Getting tackled time after time at the knees will eventually take its toll on any guy, since it's so much harder for bigger guys to protect that part of their bodies.

@NflDraft_KC's Tweet:

@TapeAndStuff's Tweet:

@BenFennell_NFL's Tweet:

Check out @clevezirm's Tweet: out @clevezirm's Tweet:

@TheJoeMarino's Tweet:

@TheJoeMarino's Tweet:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes