PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 AFCC media predictions (was: Felger picks PIT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave up on him long time ago. More of a cross between Jerry Springer and Stephen a Smith.

Honestly if people dont think those two are about riling up fan bases to grab ratings then i dont know what to tell you. Yes they are dumb as bricks but they are also doing it intentially.

Anyway, just stop listening, you'll feel better about yourself, one day at a time turns into a week and then a month.

I hope a lot of people pick them. I couldn't even find a Broncos fan picking them last year or a Ravens fan in 2012. These "can't lose" games always scare me, especially whe. The other opponent is automatically good because they got this far.

Hey @Ian any way we can create a "Guess what dumbass said this" sticky thread and then redirect all links of these idiots making outlandish comments/predictions there?

No offense to the OP, but we've had about 58 threads this week referencing what the mediots are saying. Most of these guys only have their gigs because they know they get an audience from trolling pats fans.

If nobody objects, I'm going to turn this into the catch-all "media predictions" thread. Because one little radio dude's prediction doesn't really count as news, eh?

WhatIfSports computer simulation has Pats winning 57% of the time:
2016 NFL Predictions | 2016 Conference Championships

CBS Sports: 5 of 8 pick Patriots
NFL Picks - Straight Up - Week 20

538: 70% chance of Patriots victory
2016 NFL Predictions

ESPN: 7 of 9 pick Patriots
http:// not-giving-them-a-link

NJ.com: 8 of 8 pick Patriots...against the spread (presumably self-loathing Jets beat writers, poor sods)
NFL picks, predictions Week 17: Experts pick each game vs. point spread

Last edited:
If nobody objects, I'm going to turn this into the catch-all "media predictions" thread. Because one little radio dude's prediction doesn't really count as news, eh?

WhatIfSports computer simulation has Pats winning 57% of the time:
2016 NFL Predictions | 2016 Conference Championships

CBS Sports: 5 of 8 pick Patriots
NFL Picks - Straight Up - Week 20

538: 70% chance of Patriots victory
2016 NFL Predictions

ESPN: 7 of 9 pick Patriots
http:// not-giving-them-a-link

NJ.com: 8 of 8 pick Patriots (presumably self-loathing Jets beat writers, poor sods)
NFL picks, predictions Week 17: Experts pick each game vs. point spread
Nice! Tommy Point for you.

I bet all of you thought that the Patriots would blow out the Broncos last year too.

I bet all of you thought that the Patriots would blow out the Broncos last year too.

I dont remember reading that. I thought they would win. But due to bradys history in denver and the injuries i thought it would be tough.

Different team this year though. I think we are better than the steelers and should win

This is hilarious. "Jewber" has posted just ten times over the course of the past 2 1/2 years...and four of those posts are about how awesome and right-on Felger and Mazz are!

So...radio employee? Relative? Alter-ego? Stalker fan?

This is hilarious. "Jewber" has posted just ten times over the course of the past 2 1/2 years...and four of those posts are about how awesome and right-on Felger and Mazz are!

I'm wondering how he didn't get the boot after his first post

You guys are douchbags. Deirdorf is fine.

Off topic, is there a better Patriots forum than this one? You can tell how stupid a fan is when they think an announcer is "against" their team. This forum is filled with a bunch of loser GE 40+ year olds.

It wouldn't be the first time. Remember james87654?

Repeat after me.

The Pats didn't play a single good team all season.

The Offense is overrated.

The Defense is lucky.

They don't have a chance.

Don't even bother showing up.

Only see by accident if they get a spot on sports tonight or early edition. I'm not surprised that nothing has changed..... Its not necessary to tune in because their act is so predicable. They are motivated by what will get the most people to click or call. One thing is constant. They never allow anyone to feel good about the team whether they win or lose. That goes for football, basketball, hockey or soccer.

He was right with the Ravens game in 11 and 12 and I'm pretty sure he was right about last year's game against the Broncos.

Troll on him all you want but he's been right in these previous 5 games

That name is actually worse than mine, and that's saying something.

Just heard it on the radio. Mazz said last week is proof the steelers can win other ways.

And Pittsburgs offense was on fire against miami. And steelers defense is just as good if not better than Patriots
Today's show was absolute next level trolling....although the point about the pats not winning a SB w/o Gronkowski is legit

He was right with the Ravens game in 11 and 12 and I'm pretty sure he was right about last year's game against the Broncos.

Troll on him all you want but he's been right in these previous 5 games
Oh he can be right. Occasionally. Sometimes he picks us to win, and win big just so if we only win by a little he can troll the fans on how we were lucky. Whatever riles up the fan base is the goal

Felger is a Packers fan. I wonder who he'd rather see the Packers play in the SB? Gee, I wonder...

I want to trounce Pittsburgh. End this ridiculous line of thinking that they are even close to us.

Having said that...I last felt that way the first weekend in February 2008. I laughed when people picked the NYG. "17 points? That all?"
There is genuine respect and hate between these teams. I don't think it is a threat at the level of playing Baltimore, but I feel the Steelers have a chance to really mess things up for us.

It

Its Marc Bertrand posting on his way to old country buffet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back