PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Training Camp - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell disagrees with this statement? You're totally right. It's reported by Kyed it was during a walk through portion? How the hell does THAT happen?

Considering that injury prone literally means that a guy is prone to injury, and that's been the case with him, I would say the statement is accurate as well.

Don't think he's long for the squad. Could be wrong though.

Sounded like he had heat exhaustion from one of the other practices. Probably just taking him slow to make sure he is 100%. I had that crap about a month ago from working outside in Florida heat for only 5 hours and it made me feel like utter garbage for a week.

Plantar fascia anyone?

Both are hurt I believe.

Thanks! I really took it easy this off season, football wise. Notice my use of "hurt" rather than "injured." I'm still rounding into NFL preseason form.

Thanks! I really took it easy this off season, football wise. Notice my use of "hurt" rather than "injured." I'm still rounding into NFL preseason form.

Mason was out there yesterday I believe, but isn't today.

So is that stupid idiot volin the only reporter going around saying how Brady looks depressed and withdrawn?

Figures he's the only one that turns Brady showing a few moments of being pissed off because of errors at the 2nd f**cking practice into him being on suicide watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes